1. Entertainment

Maria Ciaccia

Both Corinthos Kids Are Recast

By March 30, 2010

morgan-sjodin

It appears that not only is Drew Garrett out as Michael, but Aaron Refvem is also out as Morgan.

Details aren't really known yet, but the word is that the young actor has taken a role in a pilot. Supposedly a young actor named Aaron Saunders will take over the role on April 14.

I think Aaron Refvem is adorable, and I'm going to miss him, as I'm sure will many fans. If he's indeed gotten a pilot, that's fabulous, and we wish him nothing but continued success.

Photo: Craig Sjodin/American Broadcasting Companies, Inc.

Comments

March 30, 2010 at 9:08 pm
(1) Melody says:

This is so sad! I love the actor that portrays Morgan.

March 31, 2010 at 6:45 am
(2) karl says:

Congratulations to the young actor on his new gig. But it will be a loss for GH. That kid could act.

March 31, 2010 at 8:38 am
(3) Deb says:

I congragulate him as well. And wish him the best. I have seen him on primetime recently. So it shouldn’t come as a shock. But it does!!

This viewer will miss him terribly!

March 31, 2010 at 11:29 am
(4) laurie says:

Finally a kid I actually enjoy on a soap, & they replace him! darn! nuMichael I could care less about, Im not surprised by the rumors he was a divo, his rage always seemed a little too authentic to me.

March 31, 2010 at 11:30 am
(5) liz says:

finally a kid actor in a soap I actually like, & they replace him! darn..least annoying kid on tv! gone! not surprised about nuMichael, his anger seemed a little too real to me.

March 31, 2010 at 2:21 pm
(6) Linda559 says:

Like everyone else, I’ll miss Old Morgan, but not Old Michael. However that photo of nuMichael with Dominique (next blog post)is not very flattering. It’s going to be hard to feel attached to the Corinthos kids until we get use to both new actors. At least the changes are being made at the same time. Good luck to Aaron with his pilot.

April 1, 2010 at 3:23 am
(7) Linda says:

I’m with you all. I just love him and hope his new show will be great for him. He has such chemistry with all the people on GH

April 1, 2010 at 2:36 pm
(8) ron says:

I will miss the young actor playing Morgan. I agree the nuMichael is not that good looking in the photo. One more thing, couldn’t they have paired Maya up with someone other than a whimp like Lucky? Why can’t she be paired with a soap hunk? If Greg Vaughn was still in the role it would be okay, but Jonathan Jackson is no leading man!

April 4, 2010 at 9:48 pm
(9) judy says:

I have been watching gh for 42 years i’m47 and a fan but lately the writers have there head in the cloulds, luke and laura story’s were the best but sonny jason sam carly are a close second , but i loved michel replaceing him is crazy check your ratings my age group is what is watching leave these great actors on the show if not theres allways YR. VERY UNHAPPY LATELY

April 5, 2010 at 5:08 pm
(10) Genny Smith says:

He’s one of the main reasons to watch GH! He’s such a pleasure! I wish him well and I hope that we see a lot more of him!

April 5, 2010 at 6:07 pm
(11) sharon says:

Both kids will be missed have enjoyed watching them, continued success guys.

April 5, 2010 at 6:23 pm
(12) theoracle says:

I love this young man as Sonny’s child; he is perfect in the role. If he is leaving for bigger and better things than great but I still hate to see him leave. The new person better be good, it will take a lot to replace Aaron he is a fantastic talent, lots of promise there.

April 6, 2010 at 8:41 am
(13) Bette says:

Count me as another of your “Older” watchers. What the heck is going on. The story line now will not have continuity. It would be nice to watch them grow as individuals as well as actors.

April 7, 2010 at 1:40 am
(14) Kim Campbell says:

Congratulations to Aaron but I will truly miss him. He is a wonderful child actor. I would loved to have seen him grow up on GH and see his acting grow. He’s already an amazing actor. I hope to see his work as an adult.
God bless Aaron!
Sincerely,
Kim

April 7, 2010 at 8:47 pm
(15) Barb says:

I have seen this actor in other places. He looked so much like Dominic who plays Dante that I think they used him in the sequence of Dante as a kid. Plus, he is an acting natural. A great loss for GH.

April 8, 2010 at 10:33 am
(16) joanna notarino says:

i like morgan michael isn’t that great but morgan is so cute and loving you shouldn’t fire him

April 8, 2010 at 3:41 pm
(17) Linda says:

Guess that is soap life. You fight a character in the beginning and just as you adjust to the change and pull for him. He is gone. Morgan I’m just plain sad about. If he has a pilot great, but will miss him so much. Take care both you guys.

April 13, 2010 at 4:08 pm
(18) Nadine says:

I hope that the new Morgan doesn’t ruin the role of Morgan. He was a good kid, let’s see what they have in store for the new one. As for Michael-well I think they should recast again!

April 13, 2010 at 4:18 pm
(19) Nadine says:

They need to recast the new Michael-he looks nothing like Carly or AJ-Come on now!

April 20, 2010 at 12:19 pm
(20) Cathy says:

Morgan is a true natural, General Hospital you should keep this young man at any cost. I’m 47 with to sons 12 ans 15 Morgan is as slose to real as you are going to get. This will interupt mt viewing!
Good luck!

May 11, 2010 at 3:30 pm
(21) Carey says:

I’m really going to miss this kid, he was great. I’m not crazy about the kid they have playing Morgan right now…He’s not cute.

May 19, 2013 at 12:31 am
(22) Lisa Weiner says:

I wish that the orginal actor that played morgan corinthos was back on General hospital because he was very talented and cute too. Lisa Weiner