1. Entertainment

Maria Ciaccia

Robin and Stone: Together Again

By August 17, 2010

Robin Scorpio will be having a health crisis (probably thanks to Lisa messing with her medications) and who will visit her from the Great Beyond?  Stone Cates!

Michael Sutton will be reprising his role of Stone on September 28 when he appears to Robin.  Sutton, now a PR/marketing person and well-known restauranteur, played Stone from 1993-1995. Star-crossed lovers Robin and Stone had one of the great love stories on General Hospital.

Let's face it, with the problems Robin has been having (and is going to have), he should be a welcome sight.

Photo: American Broadcasting Companies, Inc.

Comments

August 17, 2010 at 11:41 pm
(1) tmb says:

I love it. The writers need to review their old episodes too, and get back to real stories!!

August 18, 2010 at 3:32 pm
(2) Deb says:

Who is playing Stone???

August 18, 2010 at 5:45 pm
(3) Maria says:

My info says Michael Sutton, the original Stone.

August 18, 2010 at 9:02 pm
(4) KMc/RobinFAN says:

Even in time of peril and definitely being dead the only man whose ever truly loved Robin comes to her aid Stone Cates. Robin loves Patrick. Robin had a baby from Patrick. Robin married Patrick. And what does Patrick do – he cheats on her with what was once described as “just a girl” who some how the writers turned into a “girlfriend.” Living, breathing Patrick and his so called “insecurity” over Stone just validated why Robin will always love Stone and he not only turned Stone into a saint but his lies to Robin to cover his cheating and Lisa’s antics makes Stone a martyr.

August 31, 2010 at 9:18 am
(5) Sandy says:

For people who are so down on Patrick, I’d like to remind them that Patrick was there for Robin — who almost slept with a stranger — during the whole PMS episode. Then, when they’re getting their lives back together, she not only talks about nothing but Stone, but she decides to head for Africa. Was Patrick wrong for sleeping with Lisa? Yes, but I think he deserves another chance.

August 31, 2010 at 9:55 am
(6) Marie says:

I agree with you Sandy

August 31, 2010 at 1:23 pm
(7) SANDRA says:

I agree to a point but almost doing it is not the same as doing it… and yes he stood by her but she had an excuse he was the one pursing lisa and getting jelouse over her dating steve.. so i think robin needs to make him work at it longer to teach that bad boy a lesson ….but i do hope they keep them together

December 13, 2010 at 5:16 pm
(8) SHARIANN MILLS says:

DEAR MR SUTTON I LOVE YOU AS STONE CATES. IT WAS VERY SAD .SEEING YOU DIEING WITH AIDS. YOU ARE A VERY GOOD ACTOR.

December 13, 2010 at 5:23 pm
(9) SHARIANN says:

DEAR MR SUTTON , I LOVE YOU AS STONE CATES . YOU ARE A VERY GOOD ACTOR. IT WAS VERY SAD TO WATCH YOU DIEING WITH AIDS. I KNOW THAT WAS NOT REAL .YOU DID A GREAT JOB .