1. Entertainment

Maria Ciaccia

Bradford Anderson Cast in TNT Pilot

By November 24, 2010

height=200

General Hospital's Spinelli, Bradford Anderson, has been cast in a new pilot for the TNT network. The show is as yet untitled, but the show will star Steven Weber (Without a Trace) and D.L. Hughley (The Hughleys).

Call it a case of type-casting, because Anderson plays an employee of the Police Department's Homocide division as a computer expert!

Photo: Adam Larkey/American Broadcasting Companies, Inc.

Comments

November 26, 2010 at 10:25 am
(1) deb says:

I wish him the best. He is a very talented actor.
However I will be very very happy to see him leave GH as his character on this show has become sickening these past few years. I FF every scene. EVERY.
I hope his pilot will get picked up, so that he can use his talent away from GH.

November 26, 2010 at 1:26 pm
(2) ron says:

I hope this means that he is leaving general hospital. Good riddance.

November 26, 2010 at 11:13 pm
(3) Barb says:

I think he has created a great character, but that character is in the wrong TV show… or at least wrongly placed. His character would have made a great teammate for some GH doctors doing a series of tests of new medications or procedures, but not as a mob internet guy.

November 29, 2010 at 8:40 am
(4) debi says:

Very well said Barb. I agree.

November 29, 2010 at 5:19 pm
(5) Kristy says:

Woohoo!!! Good for him! They are filming here in NM! Would love to meet him. Don’t know how they would work out his schedule for GH and this new show since they are filmed in different states…

November 29, 2010 at 6:37 pm
(6) Mary says:

I like the Spinelli character,especially the friendship between him and Jason. GH can get pretty boring with
all the Balcon/mob stuff,I like the humor that Spinelli’s
character brings to the show.

Hopefully Bradford will stay with GH if the pilot works out.
Either way I wish him the best of luck.

November 29, 2010 at 8:48 pm
(7) Dene says:

I agree. I love Bradford Anderson and his Spinelli.
He is what GH needs the humor he brings. I like him and Jason,him and Maxie, but he needs out of that relationship.
I wish him the best of luck with the new series but if he has to take time off for the series, but also hope he comes back to GH

November 30, 2010 at 2:18 am
(8) Kim says:

I would hate to see him leave GH!!!

November 30, 2010 at 2:22 pm
(9) Judy says:

Brad has been a good character and actor like all the rest of General Hospital characters. I don’t like any to leave.
I want to say that I’ve watched the soap for over 30 years and have thouroughly enjoyed it very much.
Keep up all the great acting.
Your greatest fan,
Judy

December 1, 2010 at 7:04 am
(10) Virginia Wesson says:

I thinkBradford Anderson’s character on GH is great. He adds the comedy to this show that has been missing for years. I am a faithful viewer of GH and have been since its beginning. Bradford is truly unique. Can’t say I have ever seen a character with his talent and unique character.

December 1, 2010 at 6:10 pm
(11) Linda Ward says:

Its wonderful for him, but if he leaves GH better let him back. Its going to a black hole with out his humor to lighten up our gangster ridden hospital soap.

December 15, 2013 at 12:19 am
(12) Lisa Weiner says:

I just to wish Bradford Anderson the very best of luck on his new pilot for cable Channel TNT. I will miss him though on General Hospital. Lisa Weiner

December 15, 2013 at 12:21 am
(13) Lisa Weiner says:

I just want to wish Bradford Anderson the very best of luck on his new pilot for cable network TNT. I will miss him on General hospital. Lisa Weiner

December 16, 2013 at 4:07 pm
(14) Tina says:

He was a great character and been waiting for he and Maxie to be together the last seven years. Gh becoming unwatchable losing the characters they are losing.