1. Entertainment

Your suggestion is on its way!

An email with a link to:

was emailed to:

Thanks for sharing About.com with others!

Maria Ciaccia

Kodi Kitchen Let Go from 'General Hospital'

By March 1, 2012

height=

We heard some of the newcomers would be cut. Here's an early casualty: Kodi Kitchen (Maggie), Steve's old girlfriend. It's unclear whether we'll ever get the details of Steve's secret or not. And there goes the storyline Scott Reeves was promised, I guess. Hopefully there will be something better for him.

After torturing us with innuendo about the past, there will be a hasty end to at least Maggie's part in this alleged murder she and Steve committed for a good reason.

We will be seeing a lot of hastily-concluded storylines with the new writers in charge, Steve and Maggie and the Lady in White being two examples.

Comments

March 1, 2012 at 4:24 pm
(1) j.j. says:

I’m fine w/ this. The character brought nothing to the table. Maggie basically came off like Lisa 2.0.

I just hope that ratings dont continue to decline. These storylines are not being wrapped up quick enough, or at least new ones aren’t being introduced fast enough to attract viewers. I’m sure that’s A LOT easier said than done.

March 1, 2012 at 4:52 pm
(2) Maria says:

If my numbers on this site are any indication, we will see a huge jump in the ratings for last week and for the week we are in now at any rate. They just have to stay up. I haven’t seen today’s episode yet, but in my opinion, if the baby Hope is really dead, that’s a big turnoff.

March 1, 2012 at 5:26 pm
(3) deb says:

Glad your numbers were high for the board Maria.

Thank You for sharing the good news about Maggie.
I don’t care about a stupid story that has been hinted about for 8 months with no developments.

When is her last air date?

March 1, 2012 at 5:27 pm
(4) deb says:

Todays show…Thursday.
************

Johnny in his underwear. SWEET!!

Robert was awesome. He has a huge scene coming up with Luke. I look forward to that. Hopefully tomorrow, but with this show, who knows.

FF thru Luke & Holly.
I don’t care about any of you.

Carly I told you to go home last week. You want to go with Johnny, I understand. But its time to go home to your daughter now. Remember Jossie? She shouldn’t wake up in the morning asking for you.

Did anyone notice when Kate said to Sonny about his 3 kids? Doesn’t he have 4 & counting?? lol

When there was a knock on Patricks door, was anyone really surprised their stood Liz?
I know she came over as soon as she heard. She did right. However, having grandma Anna leave and Liz stay for Patrick telling Emma was weird. Anna should have been there. Liz should not have been.
Either way, I can see where this is going, and she will play a vital role in Patricks life going forward. Her kids can play with Emma, and keep Emma’s mind busy.

When is everyone going to be together? When is Maxie going to meet up with Mac? When does Alexis comfort Mac? Still loose threads..but the show is coming along slowly..

March 5, 2012 at 6:00 pm
(5) Tammy says:

Good,I’m glad she’s leaving .I didn’t care for Maggie at all.Hopefully she takes Steve with her.

March 5, 2012 at 9:33 pm
(6) linda says:

I know the writers want to make Starr get together with Michael and that is why they killed of Cole but couldnt they have saved Hope at least -when the car went down the hill couldnt the car door have opened some how and Hope was able to get out of her car seat and crawl out of the car to saftey lets hope that since Todd is there to see Todd and John is coming after him that some how Victor is finally found and crazy Alicen gets caught and goes to jail so Todd goes free and Victor gets back to Tea before the baby is born then at least we have an ending to OLTL cause if OLTL is coming to GH we should be able to get a better ending for OLTL thank you
linda

March 6, 2012 at 1:17 am
(7) generalhospital says:

I agree, Hope should have survived.

March 6, 2012 at 8:42 am
(8) Bruinsmama says:

No one liked her anyway. But I really disliked that Irena/Cassandra mess. So happy she is “dead”!

March 6, 2012 at 9:35 am
(9) Joyce says:

Glad Maggie is gone. now they should get rid of Steve, Olivia, Helena,and Sam. they are boring.. and kudoos to Jen lilley.. your version of Maxie is right on mark.. Maxie is a selfish gal..i’m still watching it all, hope GH stays on air…

March 6, 2012 at 11:19 am
(10) Higgy says:

Good Riddance! If I have to hear her say “Memphis” one more time, I was gonna scream

March 6, 2012 at 4:24 pm
(11) Debbie Jackson says:

I’m glad Maggie is going-actress is fine, but didn’t like the character–just another Lisa. Love Sam Jason together as Sam is Jason’s equal. There is no other woman on the show who would be a perfect match like Sam. Go JASAM. I can’t wait for their baby to be born. Love that the Mannings have come to GH, but what about Todd and Blair’s other daughter, Dani, coming to GH. I also can’t wait for John McBain to arrive on GH. Please have the Victor/Alison storyline transfer to GH, so that John can find Victor alive, and pregnant Tea can be reunited with him. Love the idea of Starr getting together with Michael, but please keep this storyline at a very slow pace as they both have to heal after losing loved ones. They should start out as friends and then let the friendship deepen and turn into love. Please let Hope turn out to be alive.

March 9, 2012 at 9:47 pm
(12) mary says:

please gh let baby hope be alive .someone was down the cliff. maybe some campers got to the car to baby hope out and days later ,they bring to the hospital to starr . that would a blessing .poor cole gh is not going to keep anyway. some body bring back hope.

March 10, 2012 at 2:34 am
(13) Reta says:

Greetings Soap Fans,

Well, what can we really say about Maggie. Easy come easy go! Let’s move on.

I totally agree with everyone’s comments about HOPE. It is high time the baby killing stops. Writer’s please remember the children are the future of the show. You can never have to many Mannings’ in the wings waiting. Not for nothing BUT they can leave Jack right in Llanview with all his spoiled brat antics.

Just my thoughts………