1. Entertainment

Maria Ciaccia

Kirsten Storms to Return as Maxie?

By June 22, 2012

height=

According to Soap Opera Digest, there is a chance that Kirsten Storms (ex-Maxie) may be returning to the role.

No other details are available at this time.

Storms left temporarily in 2011 due to illness. The role was taken over by Jen Lilley. Later it was announced that the leave was permanent.

It's possible that at the time it was announced that Storms would not be returning to GH, producers, as well as Storms, believed the show was wrapping up. With the extension, she has now had sufficient time to recover.

Maxie has been through an awful lot since Storms left - her murder confession, jail time, marriage, and her mother returning -- but we have no doubt that she can resume her role very easily. If she does returns, her many fans will be thrilled to see her.

Comments

June 22, 2012 at 4:31 pm
(1) Annette says:

I saw this on Twitter last night.

While I welcome Kirsten Storms back with open arms and am so happy she is well enough to return to work I will miss Jen Lilley. Her spirit has infused Maxie with a new passion that I have found alluring.

I love both actresses and I wish there was a place for both of them on the show.

I’d suspend disbelief and allow Jen to leave, and return as a darker haired new character… perhaps Maxie’s cousin, or another child of Luke’s or Robert’s or Mac’s… or even… Anna’s?

Hmm.
I’m happy with either young lady on canvas, and would love the option of both.
I wish them both well.

June 22, 2012 at 5:16 pm
(2) ron says:

The one good thing about the show right now is that it is showcasing all of the characters and not just Carly, Jason and Sonny. The new executive producer has done well with this show by making Jason a better person and not just a brooding caveman. He has also made Carly more softer and more enjoyable to watch (especially her scenes with Todd) I like Jen as Maxie, but I also like Kristen. Maybe they can make room for both ladies. Also Heather has brought the show back full force! With Anna, Felicia, Tracy, Luke, Heather and Mac, I am really enjoying this show right now and it would be a shame to cancel it.

June 22, 2012 at 5:21 pm
(3) sher says:

that is great

June 22, 2012 at 8:45 pm
(4) Nicki says:

I don’t think it is true. I read on her twitter that she said “huh” to a statement about her mom mentioning her going back. Also reading her twitter page she doesn’t mention anything about going back. I would think if she was she would be excited and tweeting to every cast member she is close to. Also I read that Valenti wrote something on the lines of rumors and that is all it is. If she was coming back at the end of the month there would of been a mention of her being back on the set. I am happy with Jen Lilley for now. Maybe she could go back to Days.

June 24, 2012 at 12:12 am
(5) generalhospital says:

I didn’t get the info from Twitter, and I don’t know anything about her coming back at the end of the month. Apparently she did have a meeting or something. The question mark in my title was for a reason.

June 23, 2012 at 4:14 pm
(6) Kelly says:

Nicki, Kirsten said Huh because she didn’t know how or where the person who tweeted her got the info about what her mom said. She hasn’t mentioned anything about going back because she probably can’t. She has to wait for the official announcement from ABC. Valentini tweeted something about rumors days ago, before this KS news even broke. He was likely talking about something else.

Not saying it is a sure thing she’s coming back, but I really hope she does. I’ve missed her a lot.

June 23, 2012 at 4:20 pm
(7) Kelly says:

Also, there wouldn’t be any rumors about her being back on set if she hasn’t started filming yet, which she likely hasn’t. If she really is coming back at the end of this month, she would start next week, and probably first air in early August.

June 25, 2012 at 8:35 pm
(8) Nelson says:

I didnt read any of anyones comments (KS of FV or Mom)… but I will agree with Annette….. Love both Characters.. they both are Great ……. however Jen since taking the part pretty much had it her own.. why not bring KS back but as a New Character all together… !!!
I like both Young Ladies in the roll.. just sucks to keep one we lose the other… I vote for keeping BOTH ….. Take KS and make a New Character out of her maybe with the same appeal reviling New Maxie ;-)

June 25, 2012 at 9:21 pm
(9) linda says:

I agree Jen Lilley is great as Maxie it would be great if Kristen Storm could come back as another charater it would be terrible to lose Jen Lilley she worked hard to win Kristen Storms fans to like her/ now she has won over the fans only to have to leave GH

June 25, 2012 at 11:57 pm
(10) mae says:

LOVE LOVE LOVE KIRSTEN HOPE SHE RETURNS.