1. Entertainment

Maria Ciaccia

A Big Reveal on Friday's 'GH'

By November 4, 2012

AJ takes off the Grim Reaper mask and reveals himself to Michael on Friday's General Hospital. Unfortunately for AJ, as far as Michael's concerned, AJ is still the Grim Reaper.

Todd and Carly grow closer, and Carly comes to a decision.

Sonny loses his temper. Connie helps him.

Comments

November 5, 2012 at 2:32 pm
(1) Patricia Colston says:

Simple…….IF JASON MORGAN IS GONE FROM GH, SO AM I AS A FAN!! WRONG TIME FOR HIM TO LEAVE> HE HAS BABY AND SAM!

November 5, 2012 at 5:24 pm
(2) Tammy says:

I’ve never seen AJ before,but I already love the character and the storyline.I can’t wait to see the trouble he starts.Sounds like some definate watching with these up coming story lines.I know I’ll be glued to the show now. Carly and Todd are great together and I hope they become an item. Kate/Connie I like this storyline with Sonny…and I’m not a big Sonny fan. John McMain needs to come back and be with Sam.Hopefully she comes to terms soon about Jason being gone.Lulu and Dante are “BORING”..they need to hit the road. I don’t like Duke either,this is the first I’ve ever seen him…and I’m not impressed with him at all.

November 5, 2012 at 5:29 pm
(3) Roseannfett says:

Miss Jason already! Lulu is boring with Dante, Johnny would b good. Todd. & Carly are great. Duke not good.

November 5, 2012 at 5:47 pm
(4) Carolyn Wolfe says:

I like AJ coming back! I would not be surprised if he teams up with Lady Cassadine and starts some serious trouble. I am sad to see Jason go but he (the actor) needed tme with his family so I think that we should respect that decision. I love Carly and Todd together, want to see Sam with John McBain,(If not Jason, John is the next best thing and loved him on OLTL too!) and yes I think Dante and Lulu may just have gotten tired of each other and it would be intresting to see them both with new people. I love GH, miss OLTL and AMC but so glad the ratings are doing so well for GH and am looking forward to what is coming next…

November 5, 2012 at 5:59 pm
(5) Joann says:

I cannot stand AJ. He has been in several other soaps and did not like him. Duke looks evil to me and I cannot stand that they have made Anna so dumb as to fall for him.

Miss Jason tons.

November 5, 2012 at 8:13 pm
(6) Annette says:

Joann,
I agree that Anna has been ‘dumbed down’ and find it oh so annoying!

I LOVE Carly and Todd together – fireworks!

AJ … Sigh, I never liked the character of AJ…can he be redeemed so that we can like him? I just don’t know.

And yes, I miss Jason, too. Feels like there is a gap but I guess we will accept it soon enough.

Still loving Connie/Kate!

November 5, 2012 at 11:17 pm
(7) juan says:

the show has gotten much better thanks to bringing back the characters from the past. with jason now gone this will break up the jason, carly and sonny show. i think it helped that he quit sorry to say that to the folks who liked him but his character had become too dark. the show has gone back to its roots with anna, felicia, mac, monica, tracy, luke, duke, a.j. it is so wonderful to watch now and i canít miss an episode. michael will finally get out of sonnyís grasp with a,j. in town and we see a lot more of monica which is so great. the nurses ball is even coming back along with robert and hopefully they will bring back lucy too. now this looks more like the general hospital i know and love.

November 6, 2012 at 8:51 am
(8) dio says:

I still think Sean Keenan would have been a brilliant recast for Jasan, HOPING that this will be one of the “surprises” that November sweeps will bring!!

November 6, 2012 at 11:36 am
(9) lajuan says:

no. a.j. should stay a.j. no more of the hitman and the mobsters please. let jason stay gone.

November 7, 2012 at 12:47 pm
(10) Reta says:

AJ, a changed man………let’s wait and see.

Todd & Carly: Absolutely love them! However, if Blair is coming to the show we know Todd will always love Blair. Could be unnecessary problematic drama. And to be quite honest Carly and Sonny were made for each other, so eventually she will go back to him in my opinion.

Did anyone see the price tag still in the back of Carly’s shirt when she flipped it on with deciding not to be with Todd? Sorry, I had to laugh.

December 13, 2012 at 10:08 pm
(11) Beth says:

I have been a GH fan since the whole Luke raped Laura. I was a youngster then and my sisters watched it and got me hooked. Yes, we ALL miss Jason (Steve Bond) but he will be back you know it!!!

I DO NOT Like thw whole AJ story never liked him period!!!!!

I actually liked Anna and Duke together they were cute that Faison storyline BORING and DUMB!!!!!! almost as bad as Jerry Jaxs!!!

Glad to see Robin is back and ELATED About LUCY COE (LOVE LYNN HERRING) she brings Lucy to life should be interesting to see what happens with her.