1. Entertainment

Your suggestion is on its way!

An email with a link to:

was emailed to:

Thanks for sharing About.com with others!

Maria Ciaccia

Faison: Two-Faced and Secretive...on Monday's 'GH'

By November 13, 2012

Who was that masked man? Cesar Faison, none other. But he had one more surprise for viewers.

Also:

Lulu and Dante discuss surrogacy.

Sam wants some answers.

A.J. is taken out of circulation, courtesy of Carly.

Someone pukes on Brit. And about time.

You can read all about it here.

Comments

November 13, 2012 at 10:00 am
(1) Reta says:

All the new arrivals/old arrivals are refreshing. Faison is going about it the wrong way though if he so call wants to win Anna’s heart.

AJ, CARLY, MICHAEL: Michael is now pretty much an adult and can make his own decisions and he made that plain yesterday. Sorry Carly, but you all lied to Michael and nows it time to pay the piper. It is not fair that everyone in Port Charles is due many many many chances other than AJ. My thoughts are that with the passing of Edward Michael and AJ will grow closer and take over ELQ. Somebody’s has to do it.

November 13, 2012 at 10:10 am
(2) Becki says:

“Someone pukes on Brit. And about time.” I have to agree.

I was surprised and not suprised at the same time. Brit is a pediatric doctor, and she’s revolted when a child vomits on her? It just reinforces my opinion that she (the character not the actress) is an insufferable self-centered entitled bunny boiler.

November 13, 2012 at 2:58 pm
(3) Reta says:

BECKI: You said it girl! Don’t like Britt.

Seriously, you disrobe that quick in the presence of a guy you barely know. Won’t use the word I want to in order to keep it clean on this blog. I’m tell you she is crazy Lisa take 2! Patrick can’t be that lonely or desparate so please let’s not go there.

November 13, 2012 at 7:20 pm
(4) Annette says:

Beki and Reta,

We are the anti-Britt club for sure.

I couldn’t believe a pediatrician was freaked out about a child vomiting… it did show something of her nature that she ignored the child calling her to gossip with Elizabeth.. AND that she even held such an inappropriate, personal conversation in front of a patient (child or not).

The strip down was definitely an ‘OMG is she really standing there in her panties and bra?’ moment.

I didn’t mind the long scene with Carly in her pretty navy blue bra. (Kind of want that bra haha)… it felt more natural to me than the Britt thing which felt forced (or desperate) which I suppose IS the character in a NUTshell. ha!

November 13, 2012 at 7:25 pm
(5) Annette says:

Oh, and the surrogacy thing…

If you adopt a baby it comes from someone else’s womb so I thought that was a silly statement. I can understand, I suppose, how frustrating it must be to be denied adoption, but there are many options (including going overseas where they are not a part of the ‘adoption network ‘) What about a private adoption… get Dianne or Alexis to set that up.

I do think it is very early in the Dante/Lulu story for them to be tied up as parents but then again if they actually did a nice, normal adoption think about the positive message that would show. (I still think she will miraculously become pregnant down the road. Probably when the adoption or surrogacy happen).

November 13, 2012 at 11:25 pm
(6) juan says:

I don’t care how silly the Mission Impossible mask is this show rocks now. The writers are finally getting it right. They are using the vets and have made Carly and Sonny just average players again and not the stars of the show. Thank you for leaving Steve Burton, you have saved the show by your departure. Monica is taking center stage now and Leslie Charleson is back on top as best actress as she was in the past. This show is soooo good now I have to tape it everyday now. Michael is finally breaking loose from Sonny. Now if only Lucy would come back and do a storyline with her girl Felicia. Thank you. Keep up the great work in the writing department.

November 16, 2012 at 8:06 am
(7) Becki says:

Well Juan, I don’t agree with every thing you said, but I sure am glad you are enjoying the show as well. I think that’s really the key, not everyone likes the same things, but we all like the whole.

I also have to watch / tape / youtube it every day, my 12 year old now is eager to watch as well. I love that all the actors seem to be getting equal screen time, certainly there is a great variety.

I would like to see more of a Diane storyline. She seems to be having a hard time of it these days, so I hope they will develop that more. When she met with Todd a few weeks ago, it looked like she was outraged that he’d conceal Daniel’s paternity, nearly broke down in tears because of Jason’s “death”. The court scene, she did not appear at all thrilled at what she’d had to do for Connie, and I think there was a hint at some point of her missing Max quite a bit. I want to know more about what’s going on with Diane.

I read in the spoilers that Sonny is going to do something stupid (again). Hope that bites him in the butt. HARD. Only because it is seriously the wrong thing to do, not because he is ill-intentioned.

Hope we see Todd today. I’m going into withdrawal.

One more question, slightly off topic. How is it that the show moved to 2pm, and they STILL find a way to interrupt it for presidential stuff?!?!?! I love me some Barack, but come on!