1. Entertainment

Your suggestion is on its way!

An email with a link to:

was emailed to:

Thanks for sharing About.com with others!

Maria Ciaccia

It's Not So Nice on Friday's 'General Hospital'

By November 18, 2012

There's no holiday spirit to be had on Friday's General Hospital as Tracy sets up her own nephew to be arrested, and Faison again dons his Mission: Impossible mask to seduce the unsuspecting Anna.

In other news, is Maxie going to convince Spinelli that this time, she means it? Or will he stick with Ellie?

And Elizabeth sketches the man in Olivia's hallucination, and he looks familiar.

You can read all about it here.

Comments

November 20, 2012 at 4:35 am
(1) Tammy says:

I am so glad Spinelli gave Maxie the boot..I like him with Elly.Maxie deserves to be alone. I love what Tracy did to AJ….not that he deserved..it’s good to have the evil Tracy back.I wish Anna,Faison and Duke would leave…I don’t like any of them..this is the reason I never watched them before..wasted storyline. Either bring back Robin with Patrick,or send him packing with that evil nurse,those two make a good pair…BIG EGOS…It’s nice to see Michael go against Carly and Sonny and help out Aj.Michael is finally starting to show some responsibility and maturity…tired of seeing him as Sonny and Carlys puppet.If Carly doesn’t get with Todd…I’d like to see her with AJ.Kate/Connie…love the storyline Lulu and Dante either need to get their kid asap…or move on…very boring ,uninteresting storyline.

November 20, 2012 at 7:07 am
(2) Patricia Morriso says:

Love that Spinelli told Maxie off. He never said he loved Elly, just that he pomised he would not hurt her. He has to be very explicit with Maxie. What nurse at GH is helping Duke. Don’t like Britt. She is too forward and not a nice person. Don’t let Patrick get too involved with her before Robin comes back.

Have a very happy Thanksgiving Day. Too bad you don’t have the following Friday off.

November 20, 2012 at 9:29 am
(3) Janet says:

Britt is a tramp! Nothing like Robin.

November 20, 2012 at 10:07 am
(4) Mark says:

Maxie had her chances with Spinelli.This is better for Spinelli.He has more in common with Ellie than that ditsy Maxie.It should be interesting how Robin and Duke break free from the hosp[ital.

November 20, 2012 at 12:51 pm
(5) Marian says:

I am pleased that we are enjoying more of the Quartermain’s now. There should be more of them of course.
I love Robert Scorpio, always did, with Anna and Sean etc.,
JAX should be back also, he is always great.
Lulu should move on and leave Spinelli to be happy with Ellie.
Dante should adopt, we know what happens to surrogate Mother’s in the end.
Is Bobby ever coming back along with other members that went on the the spin off. (Lucy Coe etc.,)

November 21, 2012 at 1:17 am
(6) Annette says:

Today broke my heart :’(

November 21, 2012 at 12:37 pm
(7) Reta says:

ANNETTE: I literally cried during Tuesday’s episode. I love Tracy and it broke my heart to see the emotion she put forth. When Edward held the baby hand I was done–tears streamed. Just sad AJ did not get the opportunity he needed.

Next week is going to be something.

November 21, 2012 at 2:15 pm
(8) Annette says:

RETA: I was sobbing, too.
I loved Tracy leaning on Monica.
I loved seeing Edward’s hand reach and touch Danny.
I loved AJ calling Michael and Sam.
I loved Tracy softening enough to send AJ up there.
I loved Monica’s strength and compassion. Her excitement when she found out Danny was Jason’s, and that she wasn’t pushy with Sam.

Really.. the whole Quartermaine story was beautiful and yes, had me in tears.

I know today and next week will be a huge emotional journey for fans of the Q’s.

I need more tissues!

November 21, 2012 at 3:07 pm
(9) Becki says:

I finally stopped crying long enough to come check in and see how y’all are doing.

Great job by the writing team these last 2 days. Loved when Michael walked into the Q’s they were all bickering as they usually do. That was a little detail with much significance for me.

I’m surprised that Sean did not recognize Heather. That did not ring true for me. But OMG is Alice lethal or what?! I was shocked when Skye walked into the room with Heather after being right by the door when she recognized her… a reach, but made sense when the storyline continued.

Gotta get me a new box of tissues for tomorrow’s epi.

November 22, 2012 at 4:22 am
(10) Annette says:

Oh lord I was flat out bawling during today’s episode. It was tremendous and gratifying and heartwrenching.

I’ve set the DVR for Quartermania on SoapNet – don’t forget to set yours!

Have a very Happy Thanksgiving Maria, Becki, Reta, and everyone else who posts here.

Next week will be a true heartbreaker!

November 22, 2012 at 3:40 pm
(11) Judy in South Carolina says:

Bravo GH for a wonderful tribute to both Edward AND John Ingle.

Thought I was out of tears and then they had Edward and Lila (with Lila getting out of that motorized wheel chair no less!!!!) walking up the Q’s staircase toward the “white light”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I recorded the episode on a DVD instead of my DVR so that I can keep it forever and always.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! And Bravo again GH writers!

November 25, 2012 at 11:54 pm
(12) mp says:

i love Michael in the thanksgiving episode telling his father AJ and Monica and Tracy and Ned to stop fighting i like it he told them is Edward’s day that is the quartermaine family will stop fighting and start getting along for Edward. And thrilling encounter with Heather holding Skye by the knife i am glad she is wearing a straitjacket my favorite to see AJ’s smile when he saw Alice clubbing Heather.

November 26, 2012 at 10:14 am
(13) Reta says:

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving enjoying family and friends. ANNETTE: Thank you!

OH MY GOODNESS! JUDY, I could not have said it better. I was all to pieces when Lila and Edward walked up them stairs. Excellent…excellent….excellent job writers!

Heather just cracks me up. She singing…the Quartermaine’s don’t know what I know….? My guess is that he left everything to Michael. If so, this going to become truly interesting. My guess it to one of the grands not Tracy.

In closing, I just love Alice character.