1. Entertainment

Maria Ciaccia

Fights and Alliances on Wednesday's 'GH'

By November 29, 2012

Sonny has it out with Connie, Carly has it out with Skye, and Todd has it out with Starr on Wednesday's General Hospital.

Meanwhile, A.J. works to form an alliance with Michael to take over ELQ. And in a strange twist, those fighting gals, Carly and Skye, find they have something in common with Todd's ex-wife Blair - a man.

Meanwhile, Lulu and Dante are close to an important alliance of their own.

You can read all about it here.

Comments

November 29, 2012 at 11:42 am
(1) Becki says:

Every so often, you watch a movie or tv scene that is so compelling you have to watch it again and again.

For me, that moment came yesterday, and I was surprised. I have been really enjoying GH of late, eager to watch the next installment, but never did I expect such a dramatic change in my feelings towards one of the characters.

Connie has been a character I have enjoyed watching. Mostly I found her amusing, curious to see what she would do next. Somehow, the GH team has now made me really care about her.

When Sonny asked her why she hated him so much, I kind of scoffed. I didn’t think she would come back with anything worthwhile. But then my girl broke it down. “You promised to protect me, but you weren’t there when I needed you. Where were you?” And not it her brash Bensonhurst way either, just… she got me. Abondonment, betrayal, confusion – I felt it… I also felt like she knew in her head it wasn’t necessarily a logical reaction, but she couldn’t help the way she felt. And I understood, and sympathized – I’ve been there.

Once again, Kudos to the writing team.

November 29, 2012 at 3:27 pm
(2) Annette says:

I came here to say the same thing, Becki.

The scene with Connie and Sonny was incredible, moving, heartwrenching. Kelly and Maurice poured their hearts out.

Of COURSE Michael (or someone) would walk in at a pivotal moment.. but I think a new doorway has opened that will allow Connie to come forward amidst all of the pain and perhaps it will be Sonny who integrates Connie/Kate. (Although I love the switching for entertainment value and am constantly in awe of Kelly’s skill, I want to see it resolved because this is one of the most painful stories on GH today).

On another note…

Of course Lulu and Dante will pick Maxie to surrogate. Spinelli will probably ‘fall back in love’ with her and I wonder if she’ll have him while doing this for Lulu and Dante or if she’ll make him wait it out.

I loved the scene with Todd, Starr, and Molly. Holy cow that was entertaining. I am starting to like the character Starr now that she has more going on than just losing Cole/Hope.

November 29, 2012 at 8:50 pm
(3) juan says:

enjoy these people but i would rather see monica, tracy, a.j., anna, felicia, robert and mac. the real general hospital team. the only thing that i have to say about the people of the latest show is that michael can have two dads and sonny needs to stop being jealous of a.j. also, kate is the alternate since connie made her up. please don’t bring back boring kate.

November 29, 2012 at 11:50 pm
(4) Becki says:

You’re right Annette, OF COURSE someone would walk in… Clearly Sonny is so overwrought by all these goings on that it never occurred to him to stash Connie in, i don’t know… a safe-house perhaps????

I kiss my teeth in absolute disgust.

December 1, 2012 at 9:46 am
(5) Becki says:

Good things about Friday’s episode:

Elizabeth might finally have Brit’s number
Olivia did not break out in a scream at her latest vision
TJ encourages Mollie in her dream (someone taught that boy well :) )

Absolutely stupid: Skye grabbing the phone from Blair. As my 12yr old said – What was on her mind. If I were Tomas / Lorenzo, I wouldn’t show up now.

December 4, 2012 at 8:37 pm
(6) EAGeary says:

Incorporating so Much of One Life To Live into General Hospital is ruining
General Hospital. If they were so good on One Live to Live, why did the show die?