1. Entertainment

Maria Ciaccia

Scott Reeves Out at 'General Hospital'

By December 13, 2012

height=200

Scott Reeves has been let go from General Hospital, according to his own tweet.

Reeves joined the show in 2009 as Dr. Steve Webber and is a member of the Port Chuck Band.

His last appearance on the show will be in February.

Comments

December 13, 2012 at 11:46 am
(1) Becki says:

I guess we could almost see that coming, what with them pinning every little crime on poor Steve. I wish Scott success in his future projects.

December 13, 2012 at 4:42 pm
(2) juan says:

i figured that. they are cleaning house.

December 13, 2012 at 4:53 pm
(3) Reta says:

Wow! Well, I hope they don’t kill him off.

December 14, 2012 at 1:59 pm
(4) renie says:

This show should just go off the air.

December 14, 2012 at 10:11 pm
(5) juan says:

why should it go off the air when it is so good right now. now is not the time to cancel it. they finally have diversity on the show and interesting characters. he is no big loss.

December 17, 2012 at 5:57 pm
(6) Sherry says:

Have to disagree…he IS a big loss, another core family member gone.

December 17, 2012 at 6:11 pm
(7) Tammy says:

I hope he takes Elizabeth and Olivia with him..no great loss with them gone.

December 17, 2012 at 7:02 pm
(8) Mountainrose says:

With General Hospital trying to stay on the air, why on earth would they let go a favorite like Scott Reeves? This really makes no sense. If it is to be, I do wish him well in whatever endeavors he chooses. I just don’t understand moves like this when soaps staying on the air seems to be almost a losing battle at the present time. Whoever the powers that be are, this shows a lapse in good sense!

December 17, 2012 at 7:19 pm
(9) juan says:

Face it his character really has no real chemistry with anyone. it is no big loss. The ratings will be okay. Olivia has more chemistry with Robert and I would not be surprised if they paired them up.

December 17, 2012 at 10:25 pm
(10) Joyce S says:

yes, i agree with Tammy.. take olivia, and Liz with, and Heather too. i won’t miss him. seems every time he’s on, its boring…i ff thru it. love the show… keep it on the air….

December 18, 2012 at 10:17 am
(11) Erica says:

Here we go again first oltl they kick tsj off look what happen show went off i love steve they need kick off rubber man nurse ian off get steve burton keep scott

December 18, 2012 at 10:51 am
(12) Mary G, says:

First Jason, Now Scott, get rid of the ugly bad actors like Duke,ugh if you’re not careful you are going to lose the viewers and the show I first started watching because of Kirsten, and fell in love with a lot of characters especially jason and spinelli and sam. I was luck to meet the guys of Port Chuck they are fabulous and so talented I know Scott and Melissa his wife. hopefully he will go to DOOL which I also watch.

December 18, 2012 at 5:15 pm
(13) Mary Rehm says:

I like Steve so much.Why is he leaving the show.?

December 18, 2012 at 5:48 pm
(14) juan says:

and here we go with insults of gay people. this is 2012 we need to show all people on this show. steve is no big loss.

December 18, 2012 at 5:51 pm
(15) juan says:

I guess you can’t defend gay people on this blog, but you can insult them.

December 18, 2012 at 5:58 pm
(16) juan says:

You are all also forgetting that Duke, and the vets is the main reason that ratings have gone up. These actors are bringing the old viewers back to the show. you are all too young to remember these people or were not even born yet.

December 18, 2012 at 8:28 pm
(17) Debbie says:

I’m loving GH with all the vets. Have been watching since before L & L got married in’ 81. I was in high school. Quit watching in the ’90′s & early 2000′s because of the mob infestation. Would watch it on & off. Have been watching regularly since Nov. 2005 when RS & Kimberly McCullough came back. Then I became a scrubs lover. Disappointed they let SR go. He can take Liz with him. They only core family left is the Q’s. They need to quit bringing people from OLTL on the show. I’m not happy with all of them. JMO.

December 19, 2012 at 10:41 am
(18) Reta says:

I’m not sure where some of these storylines are going so I hope Steve’s departure just makes sense.

New RN dude adds flava to the show. This world is made up of all kinds of people and there is room for us all.

December 19, 2012 at 11:37 am
(19) Snook says:

WHY? Why don’t they gtet rid of that ne female doctor and that too too
energetic Ellie? Both of them are sooo irritating. I’d also rather see Joe
Jr’s son gone. GH Steve is needed on the show. Just when the storylines are getting so much better and the return of some former characters are back, why fire him? I just do not like this!!!!!

December 20, 2012 at 4:50 pm
(20) Joanne says:

OMG I really liked him, what a loss, what is wrong with your producer? I hope he goes to DOOL, I watch that also, I liked him and Olivia together, who you should get rid of is Duke, he brings nothing to GH
other then that GH is the best show on TV!!

March 6, 2013 at 11:59 am
(21) Crickett says:

It’s called General hospital… They need DOCTORS…Don’t understand why they are taking him off???