1. Entertainment

Maria Ciaccia

Another Veteran Returns

By January 24, 2013

Rumor has it that Jack Wagner (ex-Frisco Jones) is returning to General Hospital.

Wagner started with GH in 1983, and there met his now ex-wife, Kristina Wagner, who plays Felicia Jones. Frisco and Felicia were a very popular couple in the 1980s.

Felicia recently returned to GH and her character took up again with Mac Scorpio (John J. York).

Wagner most recently been on The Bold and the Beautiful as Dominick Marone, joining the soap in 2003.

What this will mean for the Mac-Felicia reunion is unknown. One thing we do know: They're about to become grandparents!

Comments

January 28, 2013 at 7:52 pm
(1) ammiey says:

can’t wait!! love Frisco Jones!..maybe he can take Jason’s place!! btw..i really thought i would see Spinelli really upset that stone cold had passed on. that was his best friend!..:(..isn’t this going to be awkward having Frisco return with Felisha on there too?..have to see how it goes, but can’t wait. hope one life to live fans return..:)

January 28, 2013 at 11:48 pm
(2) Marian says:

Great News , keep them coming.
Where is JAX?
Maxie baby story line is very tiresome, with the “Mother” Lulu always nagging at her, completely obsessed, she needs another interest pleeeese
When do we see Robin again

January 28, 2013 at 11:51 pm
(3) Judy in South Carolina says:

If they play out Frisco and Felicia “at odds” as they SHOULD, there is some GREAT acting to look forward to considering the personal status of Jack and Kristina Wagner! The way their real life relationship and marriage “crashed and burned” Kristina shouldn’t even have to use her many, many talents as an actress.”.

And remember when Maxie finally unleashed on Felicia for being an “absent mother for all those years and choosing chasing Frisco all over the globe over being a mother????? Can’t WAIT to see her lay Frisco out!

GREAT stuff coming up all the way around!

January 29, 2013 at 12:52 am
(4) bkpr4u says:

While I am excited about all the actors returning to GH (presumably in anticipation of the upcoming 50 yr anniversary of the show) I have yet to hear anyone mention Jackie Zeman returning as Bobbie Spencer. Given that the prior ‘powers that be’ wrote her off without a thought to the years and YEARS of her storyline it only seems appropriate to bring her back for Nurses Ball and 50th anniversary of GH!

January 29, 2013 at 2:57 pm
(5) generalhospital says:

regarding Jackie Zeman, the producers have spoken with her but I don’t know what was decided.

January 29, 2013 at 3:45 am
(6) Tammy says:

The entire baby story is so BORING..I can’t stand Lulu..I think her,Dante and Maxie should all leave the show…and keep the OLTL people. Never saw the storyline with Frisco/Felicia..I can’t stand Felicia..get rid of her and somehow bring back Georgie.The Sabrina storyline is moving to slow,needs to move faster or she needs to exit along with Britt.Don’t care for Lucy now that she’s getting crazy,never saw the vampire storyline,but it sounds stupid.With the storylines that are on now and coming it may be time to stop watching GH . Although I would love to see Laura and Scotty back together.Luke,Duke and Anna need to run away together and bring back Robin and Scorpio,I’d rather see Robin in a storyline with her dad than her mother,and last but not least Emma needs her mother,she is so sweet and cute..Patrick is getting to be a jerk,he needs to be back with Robin and Emma

January 29, 2013 at 8:56 am
(7) So Nyce says:

This is epic news! Been a huge fan of GH since the 80′s. Missed all of the 90′s (I see I didn’t miss much). Glad to see all these vets coming back.

January 29, 2013 at 9:52 am
(8) Mark says:

The Britch needs to be exposed soon.Little Emma deserves better.Patrick is a sap for not figuring Britt out.
GH should also bring back Jackie Zeman and Kin Shriner.
Connie needs to go.Wait untill Spinelli finds out that Maxie is carrying his baby.The fur will fly when Ellie also finds out.
Robin should have been returned to Patrick and Emma by now.

February 2, 2013 at 11:49 pm
(9) Dee says:

I love it that GH is bring back the characters that made it popular. I heard Genie Francis was on her way back to. I don’t want that stupid vampire story. However I am glad they are doing away with the mob. The writing of glorify people like Sonny and Jason who killed people Sam for a living and never go to jail was awful. The same thing with Johnny killing his grandfather with no resmose and the same with Todd, but I love Roger, I love Maurice and Steve too, just not the rolls they played, it was to much of it. Bring back Sean and Tiffany, I love those days, Luke, Laura, Scotty, Bobbie, Anna, Robert, Holly, Frisco, Felecia, Duke, Brenda, Jax, Ned some many other wonder people Alan for Monica. Thanks for Lucy, Kevin, but stop that storyline. Thanks for AJ