1. Entertainment

Maria Ciaccia

Luke Declares Himself on 'GH'

By January 24, 2013

Yesterday's General Hospital was about dual identities. Anna is uncomfortable with Duke because when she looks at him, she sees Faison; Sonny wants to help Connie, but she accuses him of wanting Kate; and Dante and Lulu believe the baby Maxie is carrying is theirs.

We also have some rhyming going on: Luke-Duke and Spinelli-Ellie. Just thought I'd mention it.

Luke has returned and declared his feelings for Anna. So has Duke.

Britt keeps her mouth shut for Maxie's sake.

Connie and Sonny have a talk.

Spinelli confesses to Ellie, who doesn't take the news well.

Emma makes her feelings for Britt clear to Patrick.

You can read all about it here.

Comments

January 24, 2013 at 9:05 am
(1) Linda says:

As a fan of Robert & Anna, I was never thrilled when Anna married Duke.
I was even less thriilled when she lowered her standards to sleep with Luke.

Let me just say that Luke was disgusting & rude & beligerent on Wednesday.
Duke was the Gentleman, who IMO came out the winner.

If anyone thinks Luke has a chance when Laura returns, they are living in a fantasy world.

January 25, 2013 at 1:18 pm
(2) Becki says:

Unless something happens to take the Britch out of circulation soon, you better believe that she’s going to use that secret against Maxie.

And it’s probably been mentioned already, but just how many areas does Britch work in anyway? Pediatrics, Obstetrics…and for whatever reason she was working on John yesterday… I have a hard time believing that was ER, but I guess that’s the only that makes sense. And I know I’m not a medical professional, but those stitches looked horrible! who put them in in the first place, Dr. Frankenstein???

January 25, 2013 at 1:39 pm
(3) Linda says:

Becki..ALL the Dr’s work in ALL departments!! Haven’t you noticed that years ago?? :)

January 25, 2013 at 4:35 pm
(4) generalhospital says:

Yes, all the doctors work in all departments and the brain surgeons are heart surgeons and every other kind of surgeon.

Here’s the thing – legally Britt can’t say anything and I think most people – especially those with demented parents who have tried to wrest info out of their doctors – know that legally doctors can’t talk to anyone about their patients.

January 25, 2013 at 2:59 pm
(5) Annette says:

We were commenting that Maxie was definitely putting her faith in the wrong person. The Britch is definitely going to screw her (probably to cover her own behind) when the time comes.

I’ve commented more than once that I don’t understand why a pediatrics doctor would be doing high end fertility work, much less any OBGYN specialties. When I saw her sewing up John’s shoulder (excuse me, but didn’t Lucy stab him in the chest??) I about lost it.

No wonder poor Liv keeps seeing puppies. The Britch has no clue what she’s doing in there! Those stitches looked like they were on Frankenstein’s Monster!

I’m waiting for Patrick to do a consult on Maxie. Just biding my time.

I agree that Luke was a bit priggish. I didn’t like that he was so aggressive and anytime that Duke comes off looking better sets off alarms, but I think Luke is feeling desperate. He was just in prison and just shot. He also probably feels culpable for Robert being in a coma and Anna being in danger. He needed to have a quiet moment with Anna but Duke wouldn’t bow out for a second to give them that. A true gentleman would have said “I’ll leave you two to talk” and walked out… instead of hanging around wringing his hands. The whole scene was grossly uncomfortable and just… EWWW. I love Anna with Luke, Robert… but now my big Anna fantasy is with Sonny (even though I want Sonny and Connie to work it out…) the chemistry was undeniable. Anna and Sonny for the win!

January 25, 2013 at 3:29 pm
(6) Becki says:

Sonny and Anna?!?!?! Say it ain’t so Annette. I’m sorry, I have to poo-poo that idea for so many reasons, but let’s go with … he was already with Hanna, the FBI agent, briefly with Alexis, the really good lawyer… (not in that order I don’t think, but whatevs). Please, let’s have a separation of the (clearly) good guys from the (clearly) bad guys. No conflict of interest for me. LOL

That being said, how’s about we go back to a topic we agree on… Todd (Hubba hubba! :) )

January 26, 2013 at 3:34 am
(7) Annette says:

Oh my, yes Todd!
I do adore Todd! Miss him whenever he isn’t on!

I’m just saying there was a spark between Anna and Sonny that was interesting to me. :) I wouldn’t mind seeing it explored in 2014 after SoCo run their course.

So…who is the mysterious Quartermaine heir? My hubby said Jake so I think that would mean Elizabeth has a secret share of ELQ – and it does seem that AJ and Liz are being pushed together, but I can also see Liz going against AJ as well if Carly pulled the Jason card. Hmm.

Otherwise who else would Carly know about?

January 26, 2013 at 7:16 pm
(8) Becki says:

Jake makes sense, but he would have to be alive , no? And if he were and Carly knew it, what in the name of all that was good between her and Jason would make her keep that quiet???

I was kind of thinking the Ward branch of the Q family… Did Justus have a child maybe? A sibling? Was she talking about Maya?

January 26, 2013 at 10:41 pm
(9) Annette says:

I thought about the Wards but I thought they were mentioned in the will. I was thinking maybe there was something in Jake’s trust that was now Liz’s and had possibly been overlooked…

Otherwise we have a new person! Woot!

Now, ask me how we can get Blackie (John Stamos) back on canvas… I’ve worked out a whole backstory/story for him ;)

My hubby saw him at NAMM today – I was not well enough to go or I’d send Maria a pic of us.:)

January 28, 2013 at 8:06 pm
(10) ammiey says:

that ‘baby’ story needs to end soon!..Lulu is annoying! please end this!