1. Entertainment

Maria Ciaccia

Is There Another Quartermaine Heir?

By January 26, 2013

The rumblings are everyplace...and the scripts are being carefully worded. We know that Heather's got a secret, and from what Carly says, the takeover of ELQ is not a slam-dunk for either Tracy or A.J.

Is Heather somehow still married to Edward? If so, she has a claim to ELQ.

Franco briefly mentioned a daughter Lauren. It would make sense that Heather would know about her -- is she the heir?

Does this somehow have to do with Jake Spencer and therefore, Elizabeth?

Or is this Jimmie Lee Holt or a child of his? Jimmie Lee, for those of you who don't remember, is Edward's illegitimate son.

Then again, so was Bradley Ward. Is there another Ward running around?

There is a casting call out for a female in her mid-to-late 20s described as "Caucasian, blonde, beautiful, passionate, complex." Could this be Lauren? GH has been known to put out casting calls just to see what's around, too, as far as talent. This happened in the case of Lindsey Morgan.

What does everyone think?

Comments

January 26, 2013 at 10:45 pm
(1) mp says:

I think the ELQ takeover belongs to AJ. Remember Jason is the father of Elizabeth’s dead son Jake and he is AJ’s nephew maybe Jake is the quartermaine heir Ned Tracy Carly AJ do they know about Jason’s son Jake or will AJ telling Elizabeth Webber about ELQ takeover.

January 26, 2013 at 10:57 pm
(2) Annette says:

As I mentioned in the other thread… I had thought about the Wards but thiught they were mentioned in the will. I was thinking maybe there was something in Jake’s trust that was now passed to Liz and had possibly been overlooked… (Esp with the potential pairing of AJ and Liz)

I forgot about Franco’s daughter – any James Franco return even via flashback would be awesome. I can’t imagine Heather having another child and not being as obsessive as she is with Steven Lars. I still can’t imagine how he is going to be written off unless he goes to prison or gets hit by a truck (his words).

Jimmy Lee Holt – interesting… Very interesting. He was never one of my ‘favorite’ characters but it makes sense except I don’t understand how Carly would be involved.

I think that is the key in figuring out who it is. Why wpuld Carly know? We were wondering if Jason had an illegitimate child somewhere?

It’s exciting to get a new Q – too bad she has to be blonde… Would love to see Jen Lilley return and she is fab as a brunette these days!

Now, ask me how we can get Blackie (John Stamos) back on canvas… I’ve worked out a whole backstory/story for him ;)

My hubby saw him at NAMM today – I was not well enough to go or I’d send Maria a pic of us.:)

January 26, 2013 at 10:59 pm
(3) Annette says:

Oh dear – please forgive my ‘phone fingers’ ;)

January 27, 2013 at 12:48 am
(4) Iknow says:

Lauren Frank (Franco’s daughter) is the Quartermaine heir due to the fact Heather and Carly both know about it and they are both connected to Franco, however there is one more person that the writers failed to remember, Faith Ward, who is the daughter of Edwards illegitimate son with Mary Mae Ward, Bradley Ward and mother of his great grandaughter Maya Ward, who is included in the will. In 1994 she was portrayed by April Weeden-Washington during Bradley and Mary Mae’s funeral in which she denounces the Quatermaines wanting nothing to do with them. Therefore she is a grandchild of Edward and deserves her share of ELQ.
The will clearly states that ONLY grandchildren and great granchildren are beneficiarys from the will which was a purposeful to keep Tracy and Jimmy Lee out and also due to Alan Sr.’s death. Jimmy does have a wifee named Charity Gaitlin however it is mentioned that they currently have no children.

January 28, 2013 at 3:03 am
(5) Annette says:

I had completely forgotten about the barely mentioned Lauren Frank. How Carly plays into Lauren Frank or Faith Ward is anyone’s guess but they both are legitimate claims.

Wiki always knows :)

January 28, 2013 at 9:58 pm
(6) Jeff says:

Maybe Carly knows that Jason is not dead. How bereft has she really seemed lately? And he is most certainly an heir.

January 29, 2013 at 1:02 am
(7) Jeff says:

As far as the casting call for a feisty blond young lady…Scott’s back, Kevin’s back, Lucy’s back, SERENA?

January 30, 2013 at 3:38 pm
(8) Carole says:

As for Bradley Ward, he is deceased. However, Edward had two daughters with Mary Ward that are still alive. They are Keisha and Faith. And a granddaughter Maya. Also Jimmy Lee Holt is also his son with Beatrice Le Seur. Franco also had a child named Lauren. Any one of these people could possibly be the missing Quartermaine heir…

January 31, 2013 at 1:55 am
(9) generalhospital says:

Mary Mae and Edward had Bradley. Bradley had Bradley II and David. David’s daughter is Keesha; Bradley’s children were Justus and Faith. Faith’s daughter is Maya Ward. Maya, Justus, and Keesha are paternal cousins. Justus is deceased. Edward had Jimmy Lee Holt with Beatrice LeSoeur. It’s very difficult to put a Quartermaine tree together because some of these relationships have changed over the years. The writers I don’t think are going to acknowledge some of these people no matter what the will says.

January 31, 2013 at 1:29 pm
(10) Michelle says:

With the fate of soaps dangling by a thread, why would GH bring in such a ridiculous story that only appeals to a small demographic? I have watched GH since the late 70′s and It looks like I’m done. Now I understand why Steve Burton left.

March 31, 2013 at 7:20 pm
(11) votermom says:

What about Lila Rae? Skye Chandler Quartermaines child? Ellie is a redhead…

April 12, 2013 at 1:39 pm
(12) dona says:

Franco is not a quartermain so how could his daughter be the heir?