1. Entertainment

Maria Ciaccia

The Plot Thickens as 'Port Charles' Actress Reprises Role

By January 28, 2013

Okay, I told everyone there was no vampires storyline. Maybe not, but there are certainly things happening as a result of Lucy's precarious mental state...involving vampires.

Port Charles actress Erin Hershey Presley, who also appeared on General Hospital at one point, will return as Alison Barrington.

Alison had sex with Caleb Morley toward the end of the Port Charles series. The result of this union may have been a child named Rafe (or a character named Rafe actually is the father, it's one of those who's the daddy things), to be played by Jimmy Deshler. Deshler debuts January 30.

According to ABC, Alison agrees with Lucy that John McBain is Caleb. This supposition puts her in danger. The plot will involve a murder, and an important character will be blamed.

I have to trust that the writers know what they're doing. I also have to assume that if you were not a fan of Port Charles or if by chance you don't remember every little bit of it, you can still follow this story.

Comments

January 28, 2013 at 2:54 am
(1) Annette says:

Allison and Claeb had sex because Livvie wished on Caleb’s magic ring.
However, Caleb, at this time, was no longer a vampire… he was MORTAL.

I totally forgot about that.

Rafe was an angel/vampire slayer and related to Lucy Coe. He and Allison were a BIG supercouple on PC.

I don’t think we ever found out who the father was (Rafe or Caleb).

So I know who gets charged with the murder, but don’t know who gets murdered, or why. hrmph

For whatever reason I didn’t get into PC until the last 8-9 months and then kicked myself for not watching it the whole time. I wish I could watch it all again. It was full of passion and very exciting. I’m so excited to have Erin Hershey Presley return. She was fabulous! Too bad Brian Gaskill isn’t coming with her :(

January 30, 2013 at 3:36 pm
(2) April says:

So excited to have Allison back. I loved her and Rafe. They, and the vampires, are why I started watching Port Charles. I was SO UPSET when they cancled it right after I started watching. It’s AMAZING to get to see Erin Hershey again as Allison! I want her to stay !!!!! She is my favorite soap character ever! If only Rafe could be there, too !!!

January 30, 2013 at 9:31 pm
(3) Lela says:

They should release Port Charles as a DVD set!
Why not?

January 31, 2013 at 4:36 pm
(4) Shelly says:

Omg vampires? Really this is getting as far fetched as Passions and Days of our Lives.

February 1, 2013 at 5:04 am
(5) Annette says:

I would buy it!

February 2, 2013 at 12:22 am
(6) renee says:

I grew to like John , him and Sam look good together, this vampire mess is horrible vampires really !!!! Leave that to twilight

February 5, 2013 at 1:27 pm
(7) Kelly says:

I was a huge port charles and rafe/allison fan. i loved all the abc soaps. not sure if i want gh to mess with rafe/alison. i’m really bummed they killed alison and rafe isn’t the father. they kinda ruined it for me.

February 6, 2013 at 12:50 am
(8) Becky says:

There was a reason Port Charles was canceled. This vampire plot is horrible. Which it wont continue!