1. Entertainment

Maria Ciaccia

GH to Revisit Logan Hayes Death

By February 8, 2013

height=

Kim Shriner (Scott Baldwin) tells TV Guide's Mike Logan that the death of his son Logan Hayes' death at Lulu's hands will be part of his story arc when he returns to General Hospital.

You may recall that Scott, who was last seen on GH in 2008, did not win his case against Lulu. So perhaps there is unfinished business.

The actor also states that he hopes that Richard Dean Anderson (ex-Jeff Webber) returns and thinks that John Stamos (ex-Blackie Parrish) just might.

And Scott will be running into Luke.

Photo: American Broadcasting Companies, Inc.

Comments

February 8, 2013 at 2:04 am
(1) Annette says:

Yay! I’m thrilled Scotty will be back and also that the s/l will be revisited.

And… Definitely hoping for John Stamos!!!
And Richard Dean Anderson… Oh my!!!!

February 8, 2013 at 3:11 pm
(2) juan says:

please pay richard dean anderson any salary he wants to get him to play jeff again. Even if it is only for a short time.

February 10, 2013 at 10:09 am
(3) TLW says:

I’ll have to look this Logan Hayes storyline up and read about it since it was shown at a time when I had stopped watching GH (other than when Genie Francis would return). But, no matter—I’m thrilled Scott/Kin will be returning to the show! And if Richard Dean Anderson and John Stamos return, too? That would be unreal! Darn, while we’re at it, let’s have Susan Pratt come back and reprise her role as Annie Logan! Haha! Cue the old “General Hospi-tale” song! “I just can’t cope….da,da,da…without my soap…” :)

February 10, 2013 at 11:14 am
(4) Andrew says:

Would love Richard Dean Anderson and even Doug Sheehan to return. And Susan Pratt as Annie Logan would totally cool. Bring in Annie’s adopted son Jeremy, mix him in with Elizabeth, maybe even bring back Terry Webber unknown kid to expand the Webber family. And please make sure that Denise Alexander returns.

February 10, 2013 at 6:01 pm
(5) TLW says:

@Andrew: I agree! Denise Alexander MUST come back with the return of our beloved Genie Francis! Practically the entire Webber clan could be reunited. The saddest part is that Shell Kepler passed away several years back and so we won’t see the return of the hyper-talkative Amy Vining. May she RIP.

@generalhospital: Is there any word on how Sharon Wyatt (Tiffany) is doing? I remember you posting about her issues with necrosis of the jaw from taking that osteoporosis medication and having undergone surgery. Have there been any updates that I may have missed? I pray that shes doing well.

February 12, 2013 at 12:03 am
(6) Judy in South Carolina says:

OMG yes Denise Alexander! All of this talk and I completely FORGOT about Lesley! What a beloved character (and actress!)

Too bad that they killed off Rick.

I still am perplexed about this “secret” that Laura has. You KNOW because of Luke’s current storyline (looking for the “missing” Quartermaine heir) it has something to do with that. Don’t forget that Laura was adopted. Maybe somehow they are going to “rewrite” history (LOL again) that her biological father was a Quartermaine. An affair that her real mother had, a mixup at the hospital………..you know what they can do with a “stroke of the pen”!

February 12, 2013 at 5:44 am
(7) Tammy says:

Never saw this storyline..but am glad Scotty is coming back

February 12, 2013 at 8:47 am
(8) TLW says:

@Judy in SC: Hey, that’s a great idea! :D And I’d accept a rewrite of history in this case if it means we’d see Laura as an ELQ board member, going head to head with Tracy and AJ! I know that Genie Francis had always said that she would love to return to GH full time, but only if the writers would agree to make Laura a mature, stronger character, instead of the perpetual victim. This would be a perfect way to do just that.

February 12, 2013 at 12:59 pm
(9) Joanne says:

Oh please Kim Shriner (Scott Baldwin) boring, boring, boring, his part was drippy when he was on before, why bring him back eeeeewwww!!

February 12, 2013 at 2:26 pm
(10) Becki says:

I have the same feelings when I think about Frisco. How absolutely horrendous!

February 13, 2013 at 10:38 am
(11) TLW says:

Speaking of Frisco—what on EARTH is wrong with him? LOL He’s talking and squinting like he thinks he’s Clint Eastwood! Instead of putting Felicia in a real dilemma having to make a choice between him and Mac, he’s making the choice look crytstal clear! Mac is such a GREAT man and a wonderful father figure—he’s so much FUN! That’s far sexier than all the macho posturing Frisco’s engaging in. I remember him being a lot more fun “back in the day”, too.

February 18, 2013 at 5:51 pm
(12) Becki says:

TLW you are so right! I was trying to figure out what was “wrong” with Frisco, and you have just described it perfectly. That is EXACTLY the impression I get when looking at him.

February 19, 2013 at 10:01 am
(13) TLW says:

Becki, thank you for letting me know I’m not the only one who’s thinking this way! lol Seriously, I always loved the character of Frisco and I ADORE Jack Wagner! I even mark my calendar every July so I don’t forget to watch him participate in the American Century celebrity golf tournament every year (he is an AMAZING golfer!). But, when he first showed up and was talking to Mac and Felicia in the bar, all I kept thinking was, “Is Frisco on drugs?” Haha! He might be acting a little better now. In the latest scenes with Maxie and at the Haunted Star, he’s a bit more animated. So, we’ll see! :)

February 19, 2013 at 4:00 pm
(14) TLW says:

Okay, Becki, it’s official! Frisco redeemed himself today, no doubt about it! Loved it! And watch out, Britch!! :D

February 27, 2013 at 8:09 pm
(15) Diane says:

Denise needs to come back and they bring all kinds of characters back from the dead. The thing is……..they can write that in 2002 an imposter sent by the Cassadines in the form of Rick Webber was killed and the real Rick was held captive (just like back when he was held in Africa in the 70s). He and Lesley have reunited which will give all of the Rick and Lesley fans (and there are many just check out all the YouTube channels that feature this couple) the happy ending we deserve!!!!