1. Entertainment

Maria Ciaccia

Livvie and Caleb Meet Again on Friday's 'GH'

By February 18, 2013

Caleb Morley is a scary guy, and one to be taken seriously, as Sam is about to learn as she comes face to face with him on Friday's General Hospital.

John McBain begs Anna to find his double.

Alexis has a fit when she discovers Rafe spent the night.

Diane Miller takes Rafe's case, despite concerns that he can't pay her.

Carly tells Todd that she believes him.

T.J. is very upset about Rafe's relationship with Molly.

Sonny and Connie reminisce.

For some reason, Kristina runs smack into Johnny at PCPD. How is it they let the prisoners interact with the public face to face?

Comments

February 18, 2013 at 6:08 pm
(1) Becki says:

Overall, Friday was a pretty good episode. I’m just waiting for Heather to walk up behind Caleb and bash him in the head like she did Kevin. Today’s episode was fairly ho-hum, but I guess they can’t all be gems, even during sweeps. I just wonder if Frisco is a “take no prisoners” kind of dad like Robert, and if he’ll go after Britch if Maxie tells him what happened…?

February 18, 2013 at 8:28 pm
(2) Judy says:

Hi,I’m still watching GH almost as long as it has been on,with the exception of two years when I worked days.Going back to the beginning,when my husband and I were first married.He attended business school and would come home from school when GH was on,even though at that time it was only on 15 min.if I recall correctly,I didn’t always have things done when he got home and he would be upset,one day he came home while I was watching and he cut the tv wires off.Well we couldn’t watch anything then.We had it fixed and I got things done before he got home and all was well.I can’t believe it was 50 years ago!!Judy.

February 19, 2013 at 6:08 pm
(3) Donna says:

They were @Pentonville Prison not PCPD

February 20, 2013 at 10:19 am
(4) Reta says:

BECKI, we got our answer. Frisco was brilliant yesterday with Britch. He gave it to her. I loved it! Now, he’s a bad guy for real. Although I do believe Britch will fix things for Sabrina I don’t think she’s quite through yet. She is Lisa Niles take 2.

The arrival of the ICE PRINCESS storyline is a winner for the 50th anniversary with all the original cast on the scene. NOTE TO WRITER’S: that means we need Robert Scorpio back–please and thank you.

Sorry, vampire storyline needs to go. John is a great ad guy BUT this is not believable. Wrap it up in Lucy’s dream and be done with it. The fans will be okay. Just me on this one.

February 23, 2013 at 11:13 am
(5) TLW says:

Not just you, Reta! lol Yes, we need Robert Scorpio back ASAP!! What a gift to long-time GH viewers to have the original Ice Princess gang back together. A little frostier on top perhaps, but still rockin’ after all these years! Young guard, just sit back and take notes on how it;s done. ;D
I must take issue with one part of the ELQ storyline though. In my view, while it isn’t a major sin—more of a peccadillo–GH is doing a disservice to many with Tracy’s using AJ’s panic attacks to get him thrown off the ELQ board. Now, I know that is typical TRACY Q.—it rings true for her character to behave in this way. But, as someone who has experienced panic attacks myself—(and back when no one knew what they were)—I was treated abominably at times, even by family members, so I have personal experience with someone like Tracy and her attitude toward AJ. I hope they use Elizabeth or some other means to explain and educate people on panic attacks and what they are truly all about. The stigma of any type of mental disorder or illness (panic attacks are not a true “mental illness”, but are grossly misunderstood by the general population) is bad enough in this society without GH adding to the prejudices suffering people face on a daily basis. PAs are NOT a reason to automatically fire or demote someone (unless you need someone who can handle close spaces for long periods of time and treatment isn’t helping them overcome it). In fact, if you need someone highly creative, who is a perfectionist with attention to detail, you might actually want to seek someone out who has them! LOL Can you imagine the flak GH would be taking if they were doing a storyline for a pregnant woman or someone with cancer whose nemesis was trying to use it to get them fired? I hope more people are brave enough to speak up about this.

February 23, 2013 at 11:25 am
(6) TLW says:

And FYI: Since I took GH to task in my other post, I also should point out what they’ve done right. The first attack someone has CAN mimic a heart attack, scaring the bejeebies out of the person. And Elizabeth’s advice to AJ on the correct breathing technique to calm his attack was also spot-on. So perhaps this is indicative of where they might be going with the PA storyline. Maurice Benard suffered a major PA before boarding a plane a few years back, causing him to have to cancel appearances on the East coast, so maybe he would say something if they weren’t handling it correctly. I trust him! He’s a wonderful person who has been so open about his own suffering. Yay, Maurice, my hero! :)

February 23, 2013 at 10:57 pm
(7) mp says:

I was wondering why Johnny giving Starr the papers of the Haunted Star and being partners with Lulu for. Is it legal giving the papers of the Haunted Star too Connie/Kate he is still married to her is that legal giving the papers to his wife instead of Starr i do love Starr i do is she still a headliner at the haunted star.

February 28, 2013 at 10:30 am
(8) Becki says:

TLW – I agree with you that what Tracy is doing is sleazy, but unfortunately she’s quite right in what she said. Now I do not know if panic attacks qualify, and I don’t know the legal terms, but I do know that if a leader of an organization has a serious medical condition, they are obliged by law to disclose it to the shareholders.

So, in my understanding (and I underline that), if AJ were just a member of the board, it wouldn’t be an issue, but because he’s the CEO, it’s a definite problem.