1. Entertainment

Maria Ciaccia

Poll - Favorite 'GH' Moment

By April 2, 2013

This is one of the polls you will see here this week. This one is on best moment but there will also be best adventure, best couple, best crisis.

Obviously this isn't all the great moments, so please feel free to add your own as a comment, and also choose more than one on the list.

Comments

April 2, 2013 at 6:57 pm
(1) Annette says:

Impossible to narrow down to one. I picked six.
I’d like to add 11/21/2012… Thanksgiving and the commemoration to Edward….

because when Tracy said “Daddy always said first we sing ,and then we eat”

I lost it.
Every single time I’ve seen this episode.
Tears.

April 4, 2013 at 12:39 am
(2) ghfanfromthestart says:

how about:
audrey hiding the gun in the toilet tank,
Diana taylor jumping from chair to force labor of phil’s baby,
Monica pushing leslie down stairway

April 4, 2013 at 9:09 am
(3) Dixie says:

Traci withholding Edward’s heart medication and Luke figuring out ‘Ice Princess’ to unlock the dreaded Ice Machine!!

April 6, 2013 at 9:50 pm
(4) paul says:

These questions are unfair, since not everybody has seen all the moments asked. I only started watching in 1981, so 3 of them were out of my league. Luckily for youtube, I had since seen them months ago

April 8, 2013 at 5:45 pm
(5) Denise says:

I think Elizabeth’s rape and Lucky taking care of her should have been on the list.

April 9, 2013 at 10:19 am
(6) Kay says:

Its impossible to pick just one! I watched the 20/20 special and my mom came by & I had to explain why I was crying…Tony listening to BJ’s heart and Stone seeing Robin before he died gets me every time. Two of the most powerful moments I’ve ever seen on tv

September 9, 2013 at 1:28 am
(7) Missy says:

Love frisco & felicia, supercouple Love them reunion & Frisco, bk to
Gh. Mac w Alexis, dont let frisco
Wk for wsb ? Love him bk some else now move on. Love him let maxie, get her baby bk fm dante & lulu. Let her get her baby bk fm britt, not her baby this wk bring her down pleaze same w patrick &robin reunion no britt & no sabrina