1. Entertainment

Maria Ciaccia

Lucas Jones

By November 18, 2013

Bobbie Spencer's and Tony Jones' adopted son Lucas is supposedly returning to Port Charles.

In light of this, and the ongoing custody battle between Maxie and Lulu, I thought we should revisit Lucas' history as part of our Fifty Years of General Hospital series.

You can find it here.

Comments

November 18, 2013 at 7:19 pm
(1) Annette says:

Good! Soon Julian will have no way to hold Danny hostage against Sam. Lucas can bank the bone marrow she needs, and Sonny can torture Julian for as long as this mob war will take. Because, you know it will take a while… we haven’t had any real mob business in ages.

November 18, 2013 at 7:42 pm
(2) juan says:

Now wait a minute Annette. Leave Julian alone. I love this character even though I hate the mob. He and Ava rock!

November 18, 2013 at 10:13 pm
(3) Reta says:

Lucas will surely stir things up. I’m sure there is a storyline somewhere in there involving Felix.

I like Julian BUT not enough to give him a free pass. Sonny should kick his butt for: 1) Using his Son against him and 2) All the hits his did on his pier.

Ava disgusts me sleeping with Morgan so she can pay however Sonny see’s fit.

November 19, 2013 at 2:39 am
(4) juan says:

Julian rocks! And Ava and Morgan are the hottest couple on this show!

November 19, 2013 at 3:29 pm
(5) Annette says:

I didn’t say Sonny will kill him… yet.
He’s become very popular.

But, Julian deserves to be tortured.

I’d have no problem if Sonny hung him up on meat hooks (a la Johnny Zacharra). And.. he probably needs a little jail time.

Then, he can come back a repented man, and hook up with Alexis who just can’t help herself. lol ;)

Reta: Yes, I too sense Lucas will stir the mud with Felix and Brad and there will be a triangle soon.

November 20, 2013 at 4:23 am
(6) juan says:

One more thing if they are bringing in vets, bring David Wallace back as Tom Hardy Jr. to General Hospital. He can come on with his son that he shares with Simone Hardy.

November 28, 2013 at 2:13 pm
(7) Sue says:

I Love Julian. Never liked Sonny. It was Sonny’s betrayal of Morgan that turned him against his dad, not Julian. Sonny is finally getting what he deserves. Its about time. I wanted Johnny to do it cause I really loved him, but Julian is a close second. I laughed when Morgan put golden child Mikey in the water. Like Morgan was really suppose to “stay down “like Michael said. I don’t like Ava and Morgan together, but I don’t hate it. Loving Britt & Nik now that’s the best current couple. I say current because Jason & Sam will always be the best.