1. Entertainment

Maria Ciaccia

Robin Scorpio: What is Your Problem?

By December 3, 2013

My sister was home from work today and listened to me screaming at the television for an hour.

First of all, how did anyone miss Robin standing in the doorway?

Kate and Will's wedding wasn't even that long.

My sister said, "Well, it wouldn't be a soap opera if ..." I cut her off.

I screamed, "Are you kidding? This wedding has been going on for weeks!" (An exaggeration but that's what it felt like.)

Yes, today was the wedding.

Today Anna and Robert determined Faison's fate.

Jerry and Luke fight over the serum, with Bobbie in the middle.

Read about it here.

Comments

December 3, 2013 at 2:14 am
(1) Angie Lopac says:

I think it’s a disgrace that the writers had Anna and Scorpio kill Faison!!!!
First of all that is MURDER, and NO ONE has a right to murder anyone for WHATEVER reason. Killing someone is only accepted in a war, or if it’s self defense. What in heaven’s name were the writers thinking????

AND secondly, Faison was such a great character! Why kill him? You
don’t know what you’re doing.

I only hope that because they didn’t show the killing, that perhaps they
DIDN’T kill him. I hope that is the case!!!!!

December 3, 2013 at 1:02 pm
(2) generalhospital says:

Well you know, I thought it mighty suspicious that we didn’t see the body. Faison has been killed before. And really who knows what they did? They just said, well, you were right, he would have broken out of prison – but they never out and out said they killed him. It was deliberately ambiguous.

December 3, 2013 at 8:31 am
(3) Jenner says:

THANK YOU! I was sitting there doing the same thing… of all the people, LUCY should have caught a glimpse of a person standing in a doorway practically in her sight-line. I see where they may have wanted Emma to be the one to see her, but it was just so implausible that no one who even had their head sideways didn’t see someone in their peripheral vision hanging around at the back.

December 3, 2013 at 1:00 pm
(4) generalhospital says:

yeah, so stupid — I mean if the door had been shut and she was looking through a small gap or something – but at one point she was standing full out in the back. I liked all the drama, but I just don’t think a normal human being would act that way. There’s a child involved – her child. You wouldn’t just stand there and watch your husband become a bigamist.

December 3, 2013 at 10:57 am
(5) juan says:

First of all I hate Sabrina and Felix and their phony wedding. And Elizabeth should be ashamed of herself for going along with it instead of investigating the possibility that Robin was alive. Now everyone sees why I love Britt and hate Sabrina. I enjoyed hearing the new Mae Mae (Epithphiny) sing. Next, I guess we had to watch this fake wedding take place. And people have to remember that Robin is a very nice sweet girl and she does not like to make trouble. The most heartbreaking scene was when Emma came running towards Robin screaming “mommy.” This was a true tear jerker scene. Emma had the good sense to break away from the slut Sabrina and the man whore Patrick to be with her mommy. There is nothing on earth like a mom.

December 3, 2013 at 10:59 am
(6) juan says:

I also enjoyed the Bobbie, Carly, Luke and Jerry adventure. Once again Bobbie was being kidnapped by a helicopter.

December 3, 2013 at 11:13 am
(7) Reta says:

I posted comments about today’s episode on another thread. Please check it out. However, I will continue and say this. Patrick really needs to leave with Robin going to their home. Rightfully so Sabrina will be devastated but she’ll be fine. Sabrina, sort of selfishly looked past the obvious truth about Robin. And like the good book says, “You reap what you sow.”

Likewise I agree. I have never been to a wedding and no one looked back. When a door opens NORMALLY most people are going to look back because the ceremony had already started.

I am excited for Emma because she loves her mother and deserves to grow up with her mom if she is alive. This Emma I could see growing up on the set like Robin and Starr. AND we need that. Our younger actors are often replaced several times to age them up, so we lose what we had in soap opera past where we watched Laura, Luke, Bobbi and the other vets grow right before us.

In closing, glad to hear I was not the only person yelling at the set :-) Looking forward to today’s episode. Pray they don’t leave us hanging a couple of episodes.

December 3, 2013 at 1:03 pm
(8) generalhospital says:

I was screaming at the set. From what I can gather, Patrick is very conflicted and doesn’t go back to Robin right away and Sabrina tells him he has to choose.

December 3, 2013 at 2:32 pm
(9) Reta says:

Ugh! Now, Patrick has to choose. This is going to be annoying. I get it Robin has been gone BUT THEY ARE STILL LEGALLY MARRIED. And that is very selfish of Sabrina to ask him to choose. Right up till the vows Patrick was hesitant. Move on Sabrina! If Patrick chooses Sabrina I am going to be super pissed! The fact he kissed Robin right in front of Sabrina at his so called wedding speaks volumes.

Sabrina will be fine. Hook her up with Sonny. She’s his type.

Just my thoughts…….

December 3, 2013 at 2:37 pm
(10) Reta says:

Sorry, forgot to speak on Faison killing thing. I don’t think they killed him either. He is a valuable character. Also, Robert just dropped off the scene and I don’t like that. I know he is leaving the show but we need better closure than that. Will totally miss Olbrecht. She is fruitcake but I liked that nut to a degree.

December 4, 2013 at 8:00 am
(11) Becki says:

Glad to know I’m not crazy. I was sure I heard shouts across North America when I was watching the episode. I’m really hoping in today’s episode we see either Mac or Felicia calling Maxie (then of course a Maxie / Robin reunion). I was a little bit surprised we didn’t get that scene already, but I suppose I can chalk that up to shock and amazement on their part.

I would also like to see a scene between Robin and Sabrina. To some extent, I think Robin “owes” Sabrina a debt of gratitude for taking such good care of Emma. After that, they can have whatever cat fight they wish, if they wish… Then I think I want to see Carly team up with Felix and Sabrina to split up Robin and Patrick. Not for any good reason, but just because of the animosity that has always been present between Robin and Carly.

Finally, I don’t believe Faison is dead. I think they left him to rot in the Catacombs. It’s not like Nik ever goes down there. But IF they did, how ironic is it that Anna would then turn around and tell Duke not to kill Julian Jerome?

December 4, 2013 at 5:45 pm
(12) mp says:

There is no murder of Robin Scorpio Drake can wait to see Lulu and Dante’s face and of course Alexis’s face when they see Robin for the first time since the custody case and accuse Maxie for murdering her cousin Robin. Karma is coming for them when they see her with Maxie.

December 4, 2013 at 11:59 pm
(13) juan says:

Right mp. and I wish that they would reunite maxie and robin. please let that happen this week.