1. Entertainment

Maria Ciaccia

Robert's in Town on 'General Hospital'

By February 29, 2012

Robert Scorpio (Tristan Rogers) hits town after being summoned by Anna on Wednesday's General Hospital.

Patrick gets a pep talk from Epiphany.

Ewen comforts a devastated Elizabeth.

Kate's hanging at Crimson in her bloody wedding dress.

And it appears that the writers have killed off yet another child, Starr's baby Hope. I keep hoping she was thrown from the car. We just can't get a break.

Comments

March 1, 2012 at 9:04 am
(1) deb says:

I was SHOCKED they killed off Hope. Great, Michael & Starr will hook up and portray a 2 bitter angry couple. Can’t wait.

Wonderful to see Robert! I don’t care if his hair is a different color. I still think he is handsome and glad to see him back!

Mostly I was glad they FINALLY gave proper coverage to Robin’s death.
Patrick is ROCKING. I have to give him that.

How can we get Ewan killed off? Not feeling him & Liz.
btw…was he just in the neighborhood and decided to stop at Liz’s at 6am to fix her heat?? wtf?

March 1, 2012 at 11:55 am
(2) Live says:

GH? Can you stop being baby killers? and Jen Lilley..get some visine or something, pluck a nose hair, cry dammit

March 1, 2012 at 6:54 pm
(3) ron says:

All I can say is that General Hospital is starting to look like the old General Hospital that I grew up with. Robert, Anna, Holly, Luke are all damn good looking vets who have bought the show back to life. All of the newcomers should be fired and bring on the rest of the vets. I am also glad to be seeing less of Carly, Sonny and Jason. Thank you Ron and Frank!

March 2, 2012 at 7:01 pm
(4) deb says:

I hope you don’t mind me leaving the link here.
This is good news (imo) for GH. WOW they really have the support!

March 3, 2012 at 9:38 am
(5) Eliza says:

It seems my opinion is in the minority, but I loved the crazy Lisa story line. I don’t give a ___ about the Zackara’s, esp the old geezer. They need some new characters to put some life back into the show. The Quartermainne’s are also so, tired. And handsome though he may be, “Sonny” cannot act to save his life!

March 6, 2012 at 1:20 am
(6) generalhospital says:

I think a lot of people liked the Lisa storyline until it went on too long.

March 5, 2012 at 6:27 pm
(7) Ina Young says:

Just so good to see Anna, Robert, Holly. That is when G.H. was at it’s best.
Like tihe others here, baby Hope should not have died…………..
Really don’t likedi OLTL being added to G.H.
Hope Robert stays on for a long time.
Hope Ethan is really his son.
Cannot remember when Holly and Luke got together when Lucky was a
baby to have Ethan.

March 6, 2012 at 1:19 am
(8) generalhospital says:

Robert Scorpio is only appearing on six or seven episodes. We never saw Holly and Luke get together; the writers rewrote history.

March 5, 2012 at 7:59 pm
(9) FernandeAlice says:

Happy days are here again!!!! With Anna, Robert and Holly coming back, GH is like the days when it was the number 1 show. I hear Felicia is on her way back too and Rick Springfield…How long are all those extras staying? Does anybody know?

March 6, 2012 at 1:18 am
(10) generalhospital says:

As far as I know, none of them are staying very long. I think Anna (Finola Hughes) might be staying the longest.

March 6, 2012 at 5:49 am
(11) deb says:

Good! Holly is leaving!! Never a fan.
I do know Robert has offered to come back. :) Hope so. But I know for now it is a very short visit.
I think (IMO) that he is wrapping up the Robin storyline now. She is still taping, so I believe he comes back on the air after he leaves and brings her back alive. Maybe all that is being filmed now and that is why she is still on the set.

Felicia & Scottie are coming home! YES!