1. Entertainment

Maria Ciaccia

Former 'GH' Stars to Return for Edward Memorial

By October 25, 2012

height=

General Hospital has begun lining up ex-characters to return to Port Charles to honor Edward Quartermaine (John Ingle).

Right now, it looks like Wally Kurth (Ned Ashton) and Skye Chandler Quartermaine Jacks etc. will be in attendance at the memorial service.

Hope some others will show up as well. It should be a box of tissues episode as both the character and the actor will be deeply missed.

Photo: (Skye, Edward, Maya, Ethan)/American Broadcasting Companies, Inc.

Comments

October 26, 2012 at 12:08 pm
(1) Nicki says:

I can’t wait to see who they bring back including the mentions. They should also bring back Bobbie. She hasn’t been there for her daughter in years. Also what about a Lucas showing. They could bring back Keisha Ward representing her family. I hope they bring back Lucy Coe and Scotty Baldwin. I know Dillion is on another soap but he could come back for the funeral. I know that Alexis would love seeing Ned again. Laura Spencer was close to Edward so I hope she can make a showing too. I hope the entire show from start to finish is focused on the funeral only with people arriving gathering. I do hope they leave out the other storylines not related.

October 26, 2012 at 12:59 pm
(2) LindaB says:

Dr Alan also returns as ghost

October 26, 2012 at 2:55 pm
(3) mt959 says:

It is an excellent opportunity to bring back some of the much loved characters to pay homage to Edward. He will be missed.

October 30, 2012 at 7:14 pm
(4) Maria says:

I hope they do a worthwhile memorial for Edward/John. He was a fine actor and played the part of irascible Edward Quartermaine so well. It will be interesting also to see which characters return for this event.

November 6, 2012 at 9:06 pm
(5) Becki says:

Nicki what a great idea. I think it would be great if actors who may now be on other soaps were allowed to get away for a day or two to attend Edward’s memorial (assuming of course that it’s feasible for the actor, like if they have to fly across the country or something). Or even if the writers completely break with soap tradition, and maybe have short video testimonials from soap actors who worked with John Ingle

November 24, 2012 at 10:28 pm
(6) Lori says:

It would be nice to Jason back as well during the memorial of Edward. He was amazing and will be greatly missed by all. Our hearts
go out to his family.

November 24, 2012 at 10:32 pm
(7) LCS says:

JOHN will be greatly missed by all!!!! It would be nice to see
Jason show up at the memorial as well. Sending prayers to the
family.