1. Entertainment

Maria Ciaccia

Teresa and Sabrina

By January 29, 2013

Meet Teresa Castillo and her alter ego, Sabrina Santiago, the nursing student upsetting Britt Westbourne's plans for Patrick on General Hospital.

Today, Sabrina, in her quiet way, declared war on Britt regarding little Emma. We'll see if Britt can weasel her way back into Patrick's life after this.

Read about Teresa and Sabrina here.

Photo: American Broadcasting Companies, Inc.

Comments

January 29, 2013 at 11:18 pm
(1) Becki says:

I was SO proud of Sabrina today. I had a feeling when she met Emma on the pier she wasn’t going to stand for it. It’s one thing to let someone walk all over you, but entirely another to not defend a helpless little girl. Good on ya Sabrina!

January 30, 2013 at 2:46 am
(2) Annette says:

Yes! Today was great! It was very satisfying to have Sabrina give the Britch a piece of her mind and stand up for Emma.

I also loved Connie and Tracy today. They are my new favorite super-couple!

January 30, 2013 at 12:49 pm
(3) Reta says:

ANNETTE, girl you are too funny, “Britch” I love it, love it, love it! The ‘Twit” is now a “Britch.” Simply priceless.

As for Sabrina–YOU GO GIRL! Now, that’s what I’m talking about. No way, should Britch had even gone there with a child. AND to make matters worse she lies straight to Patrick’s face–dirty. Please writers don’t have Patrick side with Britch. I won’t be able to take it. I suspect Emma will tell her dad because she does not like Britch and with good cause. The only downfall to the whole Patrick and Sabrina hook-up is that Robin is not dead and we know she could come back at any minute. I would really hate to see Sabrina hurt in that way. Her makeover is going to seal the deal. HOWEVER, this is a soap opera. It would be nice for Patrick to accept her as she right now and get the bonus after the new reveal. For lack of a better way of saying it, the ugly duckling going swan and getting the prince.

Regardless to the outcome…………I’m in for the long haul with GH–go FANS!

January 30, 2013 at 4:35 pm
(4) Annette says:

Oh Becki – I wish I could take credit for “the Britch” line but that goes to our man Felix. He tossed that out at the Metro Court with Carly and Sabrina and I about hit the floor laughing soooo hard. It is the only way I can refer to her, now. Carly even referred to her as ‘the Britch’ omg!

You’re right.. Sabrina’s ugly duckling makeover is all too imminent (Felix keeps hinting at it) and it will probably coincide with the Nurse’s Ball and her costume. She’ll look lovely and ethereal, Patrick and Sabrina will kiss, Emma will think ‘yay I have a new mommy’ and of course Robin will walk in and everyone will be royally screwed in classic ‘you can’t be happy for one gosh darn soap opera minute’ fashion. BUT.. hey, Robin’s back! Celebrate with your confused feelings! Sabrina will bow out gracefully with her beautifully broken heart. AND.. I suspect the Drs. Drake will leave General Hospital on their long delayed world tour to ‘rekindle’ their relationship and ‘get to know one another again’ and ‘spend time together’ plus Patrick needs to forget all about his girlfriend! Yikes!

(this of course makes it possible for Kimberly to keep up with her directing which sounds like it’s going very well!).

The Drs Drake can return for the occasional holiday, wedding and funeral, and unfortunately have an aged Emma in tow. Too bad. I love the Emma we have now but that’s the only way she’ll be old enough to marry MORGAN!

But.. that’s my longterm prediction ;)

January 30, 2013 at 9:56 pm
(5) juan says:

You all take this way to seriously. It is just a show. Calm down girls.

February 4, 2013 at 7:33 pm
(6) Lea says:

Yes, bring the actor Morgan (Aaron Sanders) back. It would open up a whole new chapter for General Hospital. Also, he’s older and,
oh so good looking.

February 5, 2013 at 12:27 am
(7) DIO says:

the ooonly solution after Sabrina’s makeup (just like a cinderella story is to have a handsome prince to sweep her off her feet at the nurses ball, there’s more handsome fish in the sea and Sabrina, with her big heart & charming ways & looks to boot, should find love move suitable than a married man, here’s to ‘Brinna!

February 5, 2013 at 1:49 pm
(8) kay says:

I guess they intend on leaving Robin absent forever. They made the story about her for so long now not a word for months…

February 5, 2013 at 7:49 pm
(9) generalhospital says:

Regarding Robin, remember that that storyline was intended for the grand finale of General Hospital. Then General Hospital wasn’t canceled. Kimberly is off doing her thing but she will be back to tape more. I’m sure Robin is returning. The question is, when.

February 11, 2013 at 7:55 pm
(10) ammiey says:

Sabrina is by far one of the reasons i stay tuned!!..i love her & hoping she wins Patricks heart!!!…so long Robin. no need to return now, & if you do, i hope they are so in-love that you leave the show quick!..

February 24, 2013 at 3:42 pm
(11) Polly says:

I am so glad that Sabrina is getting the best of Brit and I still hope Robin makes it back. Now, my thought is that Franco is Sabrina’s father, which means she will be the deciding vote for ELQ.