1. Entertainment

Maria Ciaccia

New/Old People Appear on Wednesday's 'GH'

By January 31, 2013

On Wednesday's show, Kevin Collins showed up, it seems, to make sure Lucy is locked up. But Alexis won't let him get off that easily.

Alison and her son Rafe arrived with Alison looking for Lucy and giving her son some kind of steel arrow with which to protect himself.

The ELQ mob money hit the paper, and it appears that there is more than 100% of ELQ stock available. Add it up. And they haven't finished giving it out yet. There might be another heir. Okay - Franco's daughter Lauren is one.

Now, does Jimmy Lee Holt come into this? Did he have any children? Is Faith Ward still alive? I think Keesha and Maya are too far down the chain. What about Brook Lyn (though I think she's been dealt with)? I guess Dillon handed his shares to Tracy.

My prediction (which could be incorrect): The Wards and Jimmy Lee won't come into this.

One would have thought that the percentage for each person would have been listed in the will, totaling 100. Guess not.

Connie won't budge on bringing charges against Kristina, even after Sonny kisses her.

You can read all about it here.

Comments

January 31, 2013 at 12:57 pm
(1) Reta says:

I am really just shocked by the fact Edward did not leave Tracy anything. Now, I’m stretching for this one but here goes. Perhaps its a grandchild that none of us know about by a child of Edward’s we don’t know about? Maybe he had a child by cook–lol.

Just sayin’…………

January 31, 2013 at 4:14 pm
(2) Annette says:

A child by Cook. Haha that would be great :)

Edward did leave Tracy something. The fact that she is so obtuse as to not see it bemuses me everyday. He left her “Pickle Lila”. It is up to Tracy to pick up that ball and run with it but she could revitalize Lila’s company and make her own millions which is, I’m sure, what Edward wanted her to do, especially with the threat of the SEC violations hovering. It was also something ‘personal’ that he could give ‘Father to Daughter’ that didn’t involve the big ELQ Corporation.

January 31, 2013 at 10:29 pm
(3) CoCo says:

Lots of blogs saying Franco’s kid.
Jason was adopted into Q family- Franco was not.
So his kiddo would not be an heir :)

February 1, 2013 at 2:35 pm
(4) generalhospital says:

Jason was Alan’s son, and so is Franco. Therefore any child of theirs is Edward’s grandchild. If the will states “grandchild” gets a percentage, and he didn’t disinherit Lauren, as he did disinherit Jimmy Lee and any kids by him, she has a claim. Personally I think the whole thing is ridiculous. The will should have listed each person and their percentage. How could there have been an ELQ fight for power when no one was sure how much was owned?

February 1, 2013 at 2:46 am
(5) Annette says:

Maria,

Correct me if I’m wrong but I thought Jason and Franco (as twin bros) were the result of Alan’s affair with Susan Moore. Making them both Alan’s sons. Monica adopted Jason, but Alan is the birth father…right?

This would make Lauren a Quartermaine grandchild and heir to Edward’s will.

February 1, 2013 at 4:01 am
(6) juan says:

Maria I thought you said that they were not going to do the vampire crap? they are going to ruin this show that is the reason why i stopped watching port charles. please give us reality back or i will stop watching.

February 1, 2013 at 2:39 pm
(7) generalhospital says:

Well, now, Carlivati said there will be a somewhat over the top story (cringe) so that the people who have fond memories of Port Charles (which I guess wouldn’t be you) will have a little something, and the people that don’t want the story won’t be too bothered by it. I guess he’s wrong. He originally said they would only acknowledge the story. I suggest that you call the GH hotline and complain. If you to the Stars tab on the home page of this site, there is contact info.

February 1, 2013 at 5:02 am
(8) Annette says:

There is way too much reality crapola on TV as it is… Too many soaps were replaced with talk shows, cooking shows and the like.

I like the unexpected twists and turns. They keep you guessing. I wish Allison had been around for a few mor days before offing her as it seems awkward tobring her in where only a few people here her match Lucy’s accusations. Why not more? And Rafe, son of Rafe or Caleb looks guilty as he points the bloody finger to John.

The chemistry was palatable between Kevin and Lucy. I don’t want to see Doc go. I hope Kevin is around for awhile. It felt great watching them whereas I just rolled my eyes with the entire ELQ thing. The only bit I like that’s come of it is the Tracy/Connie alliance.

And, the whole ELQ bit is steeped in reality…

February 4, 2013 at 10:34 pm
(9) Sisjoann says:

I hate the vampire junk. If you never watched Port Charles you do not have a clue what is going on. I had to call someone who watched back then. I HATE vampire junk. Come on lets get back to the show they were starting to develop. Where is Robin?

February 5, 2013 at 9:26 am
(10) Mona says:

I did watch Port Charles, and I like the little nod to the soap, I have always found General Hospital to be a hoot and have lots of great “characters”, so this line makes me smile. I was just elated to see the great actress Lynn Herring, Lucy, back in Port Charles…you knew when Lucy was around, mischief wasn’t too far behind. Just take a gulp and go along with the story line, I was told it wasn’t going to be a permanent thing…the vampire line…and right now it is all innuendo anyway.

February 5, 2013 at 9:31 am
(11) wanda says:

It is a shame that Roger Howarth, Michael Easton, and Kristen Alderson will not on General Hospital because of a contract from One Life to Live that show went off the air. When they brought them in it made the show better.

February 6, 2013 at 1:48 pm
(12) Joanne says:

GH what ever you have to do bring the OLTL characters back!! Todd especially!!!! Who cares if Prospect Park is planning a new OLTL I won’t be watching it, get a life Prospect Park your series died, not renewed, you won’t have much of an audience and I hope your greed doesn’t attract these actors back to your show, listen up they are under contract to ABC now, let their names go!!!

February 11, 2013 at 3:07 pm
(13) Kathy says:

I doesn’t even matter which actors come or go anymore. With the new ridiculous vampire line(from the old flop Port Charles) The President himself could play a part and I can’t watch anymore. I’ve been a fan for over 4 years. Between the Ice Princess, he/she’s dead oops he/she’s not dead, Faison running around in a Duke Lavery mask and NOBODY notices? I can’t take it anymore! I will no longer watch until they get a reasonably real story line. I am soon to be X-fan altogether!