1. Entertainment

Maria Ciaccia

McBain Does Some Research on Friday's 'GH'

By February 24, 2013

McBain, Lucy, and Rafe find out some interesting things in the dead professor's office on Friday's General Hospital.

Sam wakes up in a familiar but sinister place.

Alexis is shocked by Molly's behavior.

Scott tries to make amends with Lulu.

Tracy spits out her drink.

You can read all about it here.

Comments

February 26, 2013 at 1:40 pm
(1) Becki says:

Friday’s episode was fun (poor Molly), but Monday’s episode just ticked me right off. Kate couldn’t keep her mouth shut for a minute so that Sonny and Olivia could catch her up on what she’s missed. Even though I understood her frustration, it was like – If you’d just stop talking they’d tell you! I am not even going to bother with the “what was Sonny DOING there?”. I don’t know how he came to be a mob boss at all. He’s like a spoiled child, can’t wait for anything.

I also could not for the life of me figure out the point of the Michael/Star flash backs. Was it because Kristen might be leaving? Though by all accounts this isn’t happening anymore. But even more than that, my daughter kept screaming what I was thinking at the TV – GET OUT OF THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD!!!! She hasn’t been a GH fan long, but even children can figure out if you’ve had 2 fatal crashes at that spot, standing in the middle of the road by a blind curve (and apparently a tunnel), is not the smartest thing 2 seemingly intelligent creatures could do. (Didn’t the bus crash happen there as well, in which case Michael REALLY should have known better).

Then of course was the lovely surprise at the end which was no surprise to any true soap fan. All I can say is YAY, bring it on.

February 26, 2013 at 5:35 pm
(2) Annette says:

Hi Becki,
I agree Friday’s episode was great (oh Molly is in a pickle isn’t she!) and Monday had me screaming at the TV, too.

Part of me understands Kate’s reaction… she’s jealous. The other part thinks, wow… couldn’t she just be grateful that Sonny and Olivia put up with her crazy psycho self and wanted any part of her?? I do think they hemmed and hawed enough about Trey that if it had been me I would have shaken them to just TELL ME wth was going on.

As far as the Starr/Michael standing in the middle of the road thing. That was WEIRD. Why? Because it was the anniversary? Okay. So who is stalking them? Todd? COLE??? He had big feet! Caleb is too busy with Livvie right now but my DH said it would be awesome if Caleb would bite them both so they would just shut up already. haha

I will say, it was a FANGTASTIC ending! ;)

February 26, 2013 at 10:10 pm
(3) Reta says:

ANNETTE, BECKIE AND TLW–theory time.

Ok previews show Alexis saying Sam never knew her father. If its Caleb/Stephen I promise you all I will faint. Not only would that be incest BUT down right crazy. Second theory, it’s Steven Lars since he’s at deaths door.

What do you all think? The Nurse’s Ball will be full of surprises and announcements.

February 28, 2013 at 10:20 am
(4) Becki says:

Reta, I’ve been trying to think all night who Sam’s father might be…If memory serves, Alexis was at college when she got pregnant? I honestly couldn’t come up with anyone on GH who might have hooked up with her, but I was thinking another soap cross-over might be nice… how about Victor Keriakis (from DOOL – he seems to get around) or Eric Braeden’s character from YR?

February 28, 2013 at 9:43 pm
(5) Reta says:

BECKI, either of those would be a crack up. I noticed when thy hint stuff like that the next person they flash too has something to do with it. Right after Alexis said it they flashed to Stephen Lars. My guess it is someone associated in him. A Webber? Way interesting theory. As long as it’s not Stephen Clay serial vampire impersonator killer dude.

March 9, 2013 at 11:07 pm
(6) mp says:

see i am right. The mayor and the DA do not know about John McBain he is a rogue cop in Llanview twice the beating of Victor Lord Jr/ Todd Manning to keep Marty Saybrooke from the outside world and her son Cole and the KAD fratnerity killings to frame Todd Manning / Victor Lord Jr. to clear his name he made be Commissioner Anna Devane’s friend.