Updated: December 6, 2013
Spencer finds someone hanging out around Wyndemere, but nobody pays much attention to his news. The child is Stefan Cassadine's daughter. I still can't figure this out. If Stefan is coming back, how? Luke hammered a stake into his heart. I saw him do it.
Someone is coming from Silas' past.
Sean gets the cure from Luke.
Lucy and Kevin reconcile, but their situation isn't permanently fixed.
If A.J. is retried, A.J. will be found not guilty when Diane lays suspicion on another A.J., and we know who that is.
Ava is afraid of Sonny. Can you blame her?
Ava may want to get back at A.J. How about she try to get an airtight case against A.J. if he's going to be retried?
The Jerome family is interested in ELQ.
Is there yet another Quartermaine heir? This could lead to problems.
Lucy may use her ELQ stock as a bargaining chip again.
We haven't seen the last of Jerry Jacks.
Heather finds Carly in the shower. Psycho remake.
P.K. Sinclair, a Faison alias, gets a package c/o Britt.
Spinelli visits Maxie before he takes her baby and leaves.
Lesley brings Spencer to visit Uncle Sonny (remember, Spencer's mother is Courtney, Sonny's half-sister).
Dante wants to try for another baby with Lulu, but then they learn that -- guess what -- no one can find any of their embryos. Wonder why that is....
Silas and Sam feel very Christmas-like.
Felix is angry with Robin because he feels like she put pressure on Sabrina.
Robin wants Sabrina to help her reconcile with Patrick. Why don't you just ask her to throw herself off a cliff while you're at it?
Patrick decides. Oh what a shocker. He's obviously staying with Robin.
There's another fire at Sonny's warehouse and also a shooting.
Ava and Silas are victims of anonymous calls. Remember "Is your refrigerator running? Go and catch it."
Patrick, Emma and Robin have a Christmas together.
Patrick proposes to Robin again. Here's to a third wedding.
Sabrina asks Patrick to help when Carlos is shot. He promises not to report it.
Mac and Felicia tell Robin that Maxie needs her; Robin agrees to go see Maxie.
Sam finds out that Faison was involved in Jason's death. Okay, do we know if Faison is really dead? Where can Sam go with her anger?
Julian and Carlos talk about Sam and Sabrina. Two different issues.
Ava is afraid of Duke for both herself and Julian.
Sonny intends to send Julian a strong message.
New Year's Eve will span several days on GH and will have a lot of activity.
Patrick is due for a big ego blow. He doesn't get Chief of Staff. Robin, meanwhile, is a rock star due to the cure she discovered.
Ava needs a favor from Patrick.
Ava tries to keep Sam and Silas apart. She pulls out the big guns for this one.
Robert Scorpio leaves town and returns to the Young & the Restless under another name.
A.J. wants Elizabeth and Michael in his life.
Olivia is having baby visions.
Serena Baldwin may have been in our midst.
Michael takes Kiki to GH for tests.
What does Britt learn about Ellie?
Will Carly, Olivia, Brenda and Robin try to convince Sonny to leave the mob life behind for his own good?
A dominant question to ponder: How did AJ get home from Connie's office?
Will this lead to an unexpected twist?
Updates: November 29, 2013
- Bobbie has a strong opinion about Carly seeing Franco, and it's not positive.
- Duke refuses Sonny's offer.
- The hit on Shaun fails and, as usual, someone else is hit. \
The following are RUMORS ONLY:
- Sean Donely and Jerry are both cured.
- Sam informs Bobbie that she is Lucas' half-brother.
- Julian has questions for Bobbie.
- With Laura gone, Lucy looks around for a new partner.
- Robin suggests to Maxie that she get away for a time. (Kristen Storms' maternity leave, I think.)
- Sam will find out how Silas was involved with the Jeromes previously, and she may also find out about a connection between Julian and Faison regarding Jason's death. Not seeing this relationship with Julian developing into any father-daughter thing.
Update: November 14, 2013
- Sonny and Olivia try and figure out their relationship.
- Britt may have to tell Nikolas the real story about Ben soon.
Update: November 7, 2013
- Alexis has feelings for Julian, but she attempts to suppress them.
- Nikolas figures out that Ben is not Britt's baby.
Update: October 25, 2014
- Britt knows something about Ellie.
- Patrick learns that Carlos has mob connections.
- Ava may blackmail Silas for an alibi for the night of Connie's murder.
- Suspicion turns to Ava in Connie's murder.
- A.J. remembers more about about the evening Connie died.
- It's possible that four important women talk with Sonny about leaving the mob: Carly, Olivia, Brenda and Robin.
- Heather and Lucy may work together in the future.
- Maxie leaves town with Connie. Dante goes searching for them.
- Ben is the child of Lulu and Dante.
- Maxie brings Connie home, happy that Lulu and Dante have their baby, but it's not going to work that way. Lulu wants Connie, and she demands that Maxie be arrested. Lulu may break down and go to Shadybrook, at which point the part may be recast.
- Once Robin is reunited with her family, she and Patrick may take Emma and go on the trip they had planned and be away for several months.
Update: October 3, 2013
- Rumor: Silas was fixing mob gunshot wounds and not reporting them to the police, which is something Ava has on him.
Update: September 26, 2013
- Brad wants to tell the truth about Ben.
- Silas had ties that only Ava knows about.
- Who's going to be the new "Face of Deception"?
Updated: September 19, 2013
- Tracy decides she needs a new maneuver.
Updated: September 6, 2013
- The dead show up really alive, and the dead show up in dreams.
Updated: August 30, 2013
- Christina finally arrives in Port Charles.
- Is Morgan following Uncle A.J. down the wrong road?
- Tracy is having problems at ELQ.
- Lucy and her daughter work on rebuilding their relationship.
Updates: August 15, 2013
- Lucas Jones returns. His father, by the way, is Julian Jerome, making him Kiki's half-brother.
- Nikolas may learn that part of the Cassadine estate went to funding the clinic in Switzerland.
- Something in Edward's will could lead to two sets of unexpected marital partners.
Updates: August 8, 2013
- Christina thinks Lucy is sleeping with Scott Baldwin and goes a step further.
Update: August 1, 2013
- Lucy wants Kevin to tell her what's going on in Seattle.
- AJ and Tracy have no choice but to team up.
- Lucy's daughter gets between T.J. and Rafe.
Updates: July 10, 2013
- Felicia wants to help Lucy handle Kevin's daughter Christine.